Pics from Washington

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
Just so everyone knows, Washington State is not all tree covered and wet.
Just a few pics of my rides around the Tri-Cities.

ride.JPG

I don't even like you!

It's been raining over here on the west side all week. Sun comes out jusr long enough to start to dry things out then it dumps it down again. Looks like it will be that way until next week. Hell, it's almost June, time to turn the spicket off God! Please!

I love that country over there! You can't find a more fun place to ride. I love that ride up the river between Yakima and Ellensburg. A little hot in summer but what the hell. Maybe we'll run into you over there sometime!

I don't even like you!

It's been raining over here on the west side all week. Sun comes out jusr long enough to start to dry things out then it dumps it down again. Looks like it will be that way until next week. Hell, it's almost June, time to turn the spicket off God! Please!

I love that country over there! You can't find a more fun place to ride. I love that ride up the river between Yakima and Ellensburg. A little hot in summer but what the hell. Maybe we'll run into you over there sometime!
I wouldn't like me if I lived over there either........wait, does that make sense?...oh well.

However, when it isn't raining, that side of the state is beautiful!

The road from Ellensburg to Yakima is cool, next time you come over to the sunny side of the state, turn south after Yakima to Goldendale, then proceed east to Bickleton and on to Mabton. Makes that short ride outa Ellensburg seem tame.

If you are ever headed my way, pm me. Maybe I can skip work for a day...

sweet!

until last month, I worked in The Dalles and lived in Lyle,Wa for the last 7yrs....

a view from my commute every day.....

post-12-91938-mvc_001s.jpg

I was stationed in Washington (Whidbey Island) had a yamaha 650 and it was really awesome riding out there. POST MORE PICS!!!!!!!!!!

Back