Pics from Semi mod fest 2010

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry for the delays in posting the progress but we wanted to focus first on getting everything working and then celebration pics and posting the results... I am going to work up some details but we wanted to at least let you know that we are done and the bike has been tested and everything works...

1. Cruise works and Semi was unharmed in the testing.
2. All autocom is working as designed
3. clutch cover is installer
4. Tiger hump mod is installed
5. Grill Mod is complete
6. Tower Led is done
7. Bike accessory light kit installed
8. Aux Power

most of those items we can tell you about and show you the installation but you can't really experience them... We took A LOT of pics of the red lights we installed and we wanted to give you a teaser of them until I can get more information written down...

Here are a few shots of how the lights turned out.. You can control them by using a wireless keyfob....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Wow.. Looking good guys.. :thumbsup:

I'll be right back going to buy more led's.. :whistle: :laugh:

:thumbsup: looks good, and good job on semi not getting hurt in the testing. hopefuly we can all get together before he has to return home and go for a ride. :beerchug:

VERY COOL. I installed my HID's today just in time for bash. Now, if that autocomm group buy will ever come out...

A couple more....
Semi got his hands on a couple of extra mirrors and we did the mirror mod with the laser.. he wanted his name on there so we worked up the artwork and instead of putting them on the turn signals like a lot of folks do we put them as running lights....

7.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

I will NOT park my bike next to his ever again! The boy has one wicked 05 there!

Great job!

Back