Pics as promised

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Went to Cumberland this morning for a short ride. Stopped at the first rest area along I68 where I took these pictures. Hope you like them. Just to show you guys what she looks like now that she has over 50,000 miles on her. Also included pics of the Pazzo levers from a couple of days ago. Notice how nice the exhaust tips look like. No bad discoloration or anything like that. Just to show you how Greg takes very good care of her. Thanks again, HPC for everything.
3804314051_cdc624a80c_b.jpg

3804310213_cd16ae679d_b.jpg

3804305971_d8cef8c8c6_b.jpg

3804302229_f76e013523_b.jpg

3797169471_384e09444a_b.jpg

3797167749_f87d84b00d_b.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, everyone and you're welcome. Man, I love this bike. Thank you, Suzuki for making such a great bike. :bowdown:

thas whazup

where r u in MD?
seems to be a lot of us. im new to the board so tryna get an idea of where the local members are

Also, How many miles on that Corbin seat? How do you like it?

Corbin also has over 50,000+ miles on her. I got it from my salesman for $130 two days after he sold me the bike. I love it. I've done rides over 15 hours a day with no problem at all. Just last Wednesday, I did almost 10 hours. I highly recommend it if you like long distance riding.

Last edited:
Nice Busa, very clean. I hope mine looks that good at 50k+ :beerchug:

Thanks. As you can see, these pics were taken in the middle of my ride this morning and not like after I polished her. I always clean and polish her after each ride. I love working on her, too. I just never get tired of making her look like that even after almost two years of owning her.

Last edited:
Amazing machines. Thanks for the share :thumbsup:

Sure is amazing. Lots of people have approached me in the past just to compliment on her. One time, there were 7 people gathered around her while I was inside a gas station. It was a family of 4 and 3 US Army personnel. They waited for me just to tell me how nice my ride is. Even the two teenage kids were amazed. Made me feel proud that day.

Last edited:
Back