Pics are in...

I will probably be in the minority here, but I am not a fan of all the sharp angles! I've always loved the curves of the Busa! Don't get me wrong, its a beautiful bike, just looks less like a Busa to me.
I'd imagine the same conversations were had when the gen 2 came out with it's questionable drooping tail and bulging signal light pods..

Some one did rape the gen3
146514349_5281139285244348_3603310913349584335_o.jpg

I will probably be in the minority here, but I am not a fan of all the sharp angles! I've always loved the curves of the Busa! Don't get me wrong, its a beautiful bike, just looks less like a Busa to me.

I think the pics/video are deceiving. I think it's actually a lot more round then it appears. If you look at the video and pause on the side shots, it fair's out and curves around the rider and legs a lot more. I think aerodynamically this will make the bike more slippery. Same with the tail. It's wider and transitions the aero over and around the rider better. Better aero requires less power for big gains in the top end..

I think the pics/video are deceiving. I think it's actually a lot more round then it appears. If you look at the video and pause on the side shots, it fair's out and curves around the rider and legs a lot more. I think aerodynamically this will make the bike more slippery. Same with the tail. It's wider and transitions the aero over and around the rider better. Better aero requires less power for big gains in the top end..
It resembles a Hayabusa to me...as soon as I saw the first still picture I immediately recognized the shape.

Hard to believe the Gen 3 has been out what 2+ years now.........

A lot has been done in that time, ECU unlocked, super and turbo charged, etc, etc.....

................................and it's turning out to be as much fun as the other two generations were/are....

A lot has been done in that time, ECU unlocked, super and turbo charged, etc, etc.....

................................and it's turning out to be as much fun as the other two generations were/are....
I'm coming up on two years of ownership. Almost 12k miles, 3 road trips almost 10 states, been fun. Wish Suzuki would fix the QS issue like they did the brake issue. Other than that, I have no complaints, but the QS can be super annoying sometimes.

I'm coming up on two years of ownership. Almost 12k miles, 3 road trips almost 10 states, been fun. Wish Suzuki would fix the QS issue like they did the brake issue. Other than that, I have no complaints, but the QS can be super annoying sometimes.
Guys like yourself and @dadofthree (who must live on his bike) are a testament to how good of a platform this bike is..

I find it odd that Suzuki hasn't sorted out the QS yet....there must be enough complaints to put out a TSB by now....

Time has flown by in the last few years . . . we are getting older Bill, lets make the most of what is left and go CRAZY on mods of our favourite toys lol.
I'm starting to get motivated to make some changes to my Busa to celebrate 10 years of adoption that I've had it/been in charge of it.
I want to go Copper/silver with polished wheels (light weight), superbike handlebars and top yoke kit, and general tidy up etc.
I now have the time and money (superannuation income and still working yay!) and the enthusiasm is returning!

Time has flown by in the last few years . . . we are getting older Bill, lets make the most of what is left and go CRAZY on mods of our favourite toys lol.
I'm starting to get motivated to make some changes to my Busa to celebrate 10 years of adoption that I've had it/been in charge of it.
I want to go Copper/silver with polished wheels (light weight), superbike handlebars and top yoke kit, and general tidy up etc.
I now have the time and money (superannuation income and still working yay!) and the enthusiasm is returning!
Sounds like a proper project for a semi-retired bike fixer.....

It would be a change to see it like this instead of the GSXR colors.....and on top of that you still have all the original bodywork to boot.....

They can’t be too frequent. Can you name one, or two?
There's VABusa that comes on once in a while, and although I can't remember their user names off hand, there have been a couple recent ones.

I think many of them get scared off...because I don't see them on here either for long or very often...

Chicks dig Gen III's...
Lmao. So just today I’m behind some young couple in an Alfa Romeo Julia which has new tags on it, and I’m downshifting as I approach a line of cars at a the red light. The passenger, a very pretty blonde, jumps up in her seat and is looking for the bike sounds… I notice and give her a quick rev as she turns back in her seat but not before I glimpse her smile… a second goes by and he flips me the bird. Lol
So naturally, as I go by them I have to pause and wave at her pretty smiling face as the driver tries to speed off to no avail of course.
Busa 1. Alfa 0
Lol. Yes. Chicks dig Gen 3s

Back