Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picnic Day at the beach with Sleepless_Red and families..pics

I thought about it.:laugh:

Bring her back with 500 miles added on to her and write "Sleepless_red rode me" on the windscreen.:laugh:

Blanca Busa is one sharp looking and a very clean machine.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Sleepless you have done it... took it out for a real ride! You know Saiid justs keeps her clean and caged up all the time:lol:

I don't for many but I did offer to him if he wanted to take it for a ride .
Would not have been worth much though unless he did go for a good ride cuz around my home it would have not been poss for him to open it up .

Jesse again thank you and Daisy . So happy she said that :)
Eat a slice for me .

Sleepless you have done it... took it out for a real ride! You know Saiid justs keeps her clean and caged up all the time:lol:

Not even a real motorcycle .
Just a plastic model I fooled you all with :rofl:

A compliment of the highest order .
Sleepless_Red saying my bike is clean .
Only Kenny Roberts telling me I can ride would be better :)

I don't for many but I did offer to him if he wanted to take it for a ride .
Would not have been worth much though unless he did go for a good ride cuz around my home it would have not been poss for him to open it up .

Jesse again thank you and Daisy . So happy she said that :)
Eat a slice for me .

Again, thanks for offering me to take Blanca for a ride. The truth was, I didn't want to bring her back for you to change the oil again. You told me you just did it.:laugh:

You're welcome, friend.

Instead of eating a slice for you, you guys can always join us.:cheerleader:

Again, thanks for everything. We had a great day!!!:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
A compliment of the highest order .
Sleepless_Red saying my bike is clean .
Only Kenny Roberts telling me I can ride would be better :)

It is very clean......I love it. It looks like it's been sitting on the stands for a long time.:laugh: J/K

It is very clean......I love it. It looks like it's been sitting on the stands for a long time.:laugh: J/K

Four days and way too long !
Been so busy with things around the house and others that I have not ridden since I changed the oil and washed her .

Top Bottom