Picked up my 08 yesterday

danath 34

Registered
I love this bike! It has a great low end torque (which is all I know due to the !#$@ break in!) I have been oggling the Busa for years, and once the 08 came out, I had to have it! I think this may be the best bike I will ever own.
I started a thread in the new owners forum with a short intro and some questions at:
https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=13;t=101668

so a new question comes to mind... How do you deal with the tickets??!!

should have pics soon, pic police

worthless.gif
......... just kidden wit cha bro....... congrats on the new rocket ship
beerchug.gif
lurk.gif
BTW, what color?

pics - pics - pics... and yes, get ready for some head-scratchin' while you're trying to figure out which mods to do first
cool.gif

Oh yea, BTW, welcome to the oRg
thumb_up.gif

I will try and find my digital camera tomarow (it went missing) and post some pics. You'll just have to wait one more day guys...

Welcome to the org. Read the
rulez8bn.gif
We demand pics. j/k
laugh.gif

And just to let you in on a little secret. Black/grey is the fastest color, Blue is well just a good color, the orange.

Well lets just say us guys on the blk/grey only half throttle it when racing an org/blk so they can say they have something.
whistling.gif
We all know they arent the fastest or the pertiest. We just let them think they are.

OK OK
corner2.png
Let me know when I can leave.
boohoo.gif

Ye, if you think the blue is fast, wait till you ride an Org/Blk one.
thumb_up.gif
Oh ye, congrats on the new ride. Don't forget to get some riding gear.
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Welcome to the org.   Read the  
rulez8bn.gif
  We demand pics.  j/k
laugh.gif

And just to let you in on a little secret.   Black/grey is the fastest color,  Blue is well just a good color, the orange.

Well lets just say us guys on the blk/grey only half throttle it when racing an org/blk so they can say they have something.  
whistling.gif
  We all know they arent the fastest or the pertiest.  We just let them think they are.

OK OK  
corner2.png
 Let me know when I can leave.  
boohoo.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
blk/gey.......fastest
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
good one man.......good one
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

laugh.gif

i didnt honor the break in period and it hasnt hurt mine a bit, give it a couple of hundred miles to get its head on straight, then twist the hell out of thte throttle and see what happens

Well I have good news guys. PICS! I couldnt find my digital camera, so I got a disposable and had them put onto a disc. I already had the jacket for my last bike, but I do have a new helmet that I got for a 50 dollar discount when I got the bike. I do need to get some gloves though because all I have are dirt gloves.
Yes, yes, I know, the pics...

ImageShack Links Do Not Work
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Back