Picked up a 2011 Busa

sanket_420

Registered
so as some of you know I sold my 2008 busa a few weeks ago and was looking to buy a brand new 2011 for the build Im doing. Prices were a bit high ($13K out the door ) and actually came across a local sale for 2011 white busa with 2K miles on it for $9000. Its all stock except for dog bones. I was working on this deal for a couple of weeks, was just waiting for the previous owner to get the title in from the state. Title came in Monday and went and picked it up last night. here's a few pics. I took with my iphone this morning before rushing into work. A ton of mods to be done on this one. Cant wait for all the parts to come in so can have this baby done and and be riding again.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

Nice I see you took the mufflers off :laugh:
the previous owner had removed them, he gave them to me but what am I gonna do with them :lol:

congrats :thumbsup: a new blank canvass for you to start with :)
that's one of the reasons I sold my 08 as I wanted to start with a frresh bone stock bike
Congrats! :beerchug:
thanks
Congrats! Enjoy!
thanks
Bring on the MODS!!
the OSD, chrome clutch and stator covers are here, waiting on the arm and tire kit and then the build will begin.
thanks

You can sell the old exhaust for extra money to put back in the bike. Im actually working on my 2011 at the moment too. its in pieces :laugh: Congrats on your purchase.

You can sell the old exhaust for extra money to put back in the bike. Im actually working on my 2011 at the moment too. its in pieces :laugh: Congrats on your purchase.

yea thats what Im gonna do with the stock cans. Need to get some chrome shorty pipes, I had hotbodies megaphones on my 08, debating between those, the voodoo, or fatty pipes.. any input from the members is always greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

Still waiting on my 2011 2 screws were stripped on the seat, just want it perfect before I pick it up!

Previous owner was carving corners, check out that rear tire. No scratches on the factory cans :whistle:

Super smoking deal, that's what my local dealer valued my '08 at. Great deal :thumbsup:

thanks Do3, yea the stock cans were taken of a week after he got the bike. I have the cans not a scratch on them, just dust from sittin in storage. The bike also not a single scratch, I literally looked it over really close inch by inch when I went to see it the other day during the day time. then again last night top to bottom with an led light. He said he had someone coming down Friday to check it out, and as the season starts to open up you dont get too many deals like this so I had to make my move quick and scooped it up last night. title in hand no leins vins match rides smooth

Back