Pick three cars

My choices would be:

Porsche 718 Cayman GT4

Ferrari 488 GTB

Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4

Those are the ones! Apparently the Audi has the same drivetrain as the Lambo. Tomorrow is my birthday so my son told me this will be my present. He wants to drive that 760 HP Shelby. Gonna be hard waiting till august when they show up at the Sonoma race track. My three have 1,782 combined horsepower!:firing:
Hi. That will be a lot of fun. I do not know if I could do that. I could not do it if I had to hold back. I have not driven a fast cat in close to 50 years. Lola T 142 had 585 HP about 1400 lbs. With a 9 inch steering wheel with 3/4 turns lock to lock. My street Louts Europa had a 1w inch wheel with 1 1/4 turns lock to lock. Fun little car it was the closest thing to driving Formula car on the street, but only 145 HP and 1200 lbs.that was like driving a Corvette with 435 HP.

Hi. That will be a lot of fun. I do not know if I could do that. I could not do it if I had to hold back. I have not driven a fast cat in close to 50 years. Lola T 142 had 585 HP about 1400 lbs. With a 9 inch steering wheel with 3/4 turns lock to lock. My street Louts Europa had a 1w inch wheel with 1 1/4 turns lock to lock. Fun little car it was the closest thing to driving Formula car on the street, but only 145 HP and 1200 lbs.that was like driving a Corvette with 435 HP.
That was a 12 inch steering wheel and a Formula Ford. on the street. Hay go and have a blast and a happy birthday to you too.

lambo, ferrari, porsche gt3
audi uses lambo parts for their r8 so might not be a different driving experience for the the real lambo.
the corvette is just a recycled soda bottle with a v8, they feel cheap imo
shelby… cant hate on a shelby.
hellcats are too heavy for my taste for a track car
cayman is a lower tier porsche so why settle for less.
just my opinion on these cars with some experience with a few them.
important thing is to remember is to have fun

Back