Photo shop/chop help

DJack

Registered
Would anyone here with photo shop skills be willing to Chop a photo of a Busa with a paint job like the black and yellow 2005 GSX-R 1000? I am tossing the idea of a Busa and wondered what it would look like in these colors. I am trying to decide on either an R1 or the Busa. My last bike was a 92 GSXR 1100. Thanks for the help
Dave

Welll, can anyone give feed back on the Busa vs R1? How is the performance on the Busa? I know it is fast, but how does it compare to my old Gsx-r?

The busa is faster than the r1, and the busa accelrates harder than the r1!! Then again, you need to decide what you want the bike for... if its comfort, status, speed and glory I suggest the Busa. If you like a "sport" bike... with the accompanying squid status, then i suggest the R1
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I did notice that the R1 has a crappy low end until around 8000rpm then explodes. Is the Busa a rocket from down low and all the gears??
wow.gif

Come on guys.....is the Busa calling my name?

<!--EDIT|DJack
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126010958 -->

I don't mean to sound like a smart@$$, but this is Hayabusa.org. Which bike do you think the majority of us are gonna suggest?

Seriously though. From what I'm told, 1/4 mile ... the Busa has the advantage but it is a rider's race. Roll-ons ... the R1 has the advantage due to its shorter gearing but the Busa will achieve a higher max speed. I have never piloted an R1 so I can't say much about it. But I do have a Busa and it hasn't disappointed me in any which way, shape, or form.

Now I have a question for you. Why are you contemplating getting an R1? Why not the Gixxer 1000?

I did come to the Busa board for info on the Busa! I did not say make up my mind, I just wanted feedback on the Busa and just mentioned the other bike I was intrested in. I am looking for Busa feedback, not Bashing the R1.

I like the look of the R1, The GSX-R looks great, but does not have great seating position.....neither does the R1 but is slightly better. I am going off whick one looks better to me. The R1 just caught my eye more that the GSXR. The R1 does need more low end grunt(and a 16t front sprocket). I would take both, damn now I am confused.....which one do I want of the three:D . I love the"sport" bike look, but they all suffer comfort.

As stated earlier, what kind of riding do you want to do and also how deep are your pockets? The hayabusa is a great bike which is from what everyone says, a comfortable bike with serious acceleration.

If you do end up thinking about a canyon carver, between the GSXR 1K and the R1, the GSXR 1K is a winner hands down. How hard do you ride since you have or had a 92 GSXR1100?

Tha was my last bike, I have not had one since. I will ride myself for in town use, to work (20min) and do some mountain riding. I am not a track guy but love the performance of the bikes. I will ride the kids around town on the bike. I realize if I want total comfort I will get a goldwing(NEVER). I have been shoppind around the R1 forum and rode a friends bike(it was nice). Like I said, my last one was a 92, so I have no idead how each bike feels. The Busa seems to be more comfortable. But I can deal with the comfort. Is the GSXR 1000 that uncomfortable as compared to the BUSA? How are the Busa and 1K compare on acceleration and straight out .....HOLY CRAP THIS FAST FEELING??? Straight out point A-B. Thanks for all of the help.

So is the new GSXR-1000 unbareable, I am 6' 255lbs.

<!--EDIT|DJack
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126049529 -->

Are the Busa and 1000 the same except top end? Are they both about the same for rocket acceleration?
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

Ive Rode both and raced between the two. They are so equally mached for roll on passes that it is hard to distinggiush what one is more powerful. The power between the two is also tranfered and felt different. After riding a bike with as much torque as the busa has, I realize I will never own any other bike. The R1 does not compare to a Busa for comfort, and the Busa handles unlike any bike in the same weight catigory. Busa all the way!!!!

Thanks, so the Busa has that unreal rush when you hit it?! I noticed that the R1 did not have much down low. Does the Busa pull hard from the get go through all gears?? I guess I was afraid that it was more of a sport tourer, and would lack that crazy:O
wow.gif
wow.gif
feeling of acceleration that I want!

wow.gif

I rode my friends R1 and it felt like it had no power. Don't get me wrong the R1 is a great bike but after riding the busa there is no other like it. It's very comfortable and the power is there for all the gears. Even when my friends rode my busa they said damn that bike has alot of power. Two of my friends ride the R1 and after riding the busa they said that if I were to ride the R1 it would feel like a moped. I'm sure they were joking but the power is there for the asking all you have to do is twist.
wink.gif

Sounds like you want both the great looks of the R1 and the mad acceleration of the Busa ... not sure you can have both ... tough choice ... looks or performance ?!?! I chose the Busa for it's performance and the looks are not that bad either
smile.gif

Here I did this as fast as I could in photoshop, tried my best but here it is any questions or comments please don't be hesitant to ask.

1300a_copy.jpg

Back