Phillips 3 bdrm / kitchen avail.

2quik

Donating Member
Registered
Well it turns out the New York guys that we usually come with cannot make it this time around , So with that there is a 3 bedroom Cottage /with kitchen available. if you need a place let me know .

haha. i'm anxious to hear back. i'm not sure if my brother(werdkat) has already booked out room or not yet. so this will be great news if he hasnt.....we're also bringing back Wiseguy with us

Me next....If for some reason Sweet tea man can't swing it I will defiantly take it!

I forgot to add that I already have a room at the Phillips (room 121) so if if ya wanna trade that could be an option.

Last edited:
Me next....If for some reason Sweet tea man can't swing it I will defiantly take it!

I forgot to add that I already have a room at the Phillips (room 121) so if if ya wanna trade that could be an option.

Never heard back from other person gave 3 days ......If you want it it's YOUR'S.......

Never heard back from other person gave 3 days ......If you want it it's YOUR'S.......

She'll want it....I'm going to text her for you cuz she's out tonight at the Busa Babe Bash.

She'll want it....I'm going to text her for you cuz she's out tonight at the Busa Babe Bash.

Thanks for stepping up for me Ang....yea we were out eating and taking in a Mardi Gras parade.

2quik I PM'ed ya!

I will take the room....THANK YOU!!! we owe ya!!

Thanks for stepping up for me Ang....yea we were out eating and taking in a Mardi Gras parade.

2quik I PM'ed ya!

I will take the room....THANK YOU!!! we owe ya!!

Anything to help out my girl! That and I can't imagine you enduring a weekend of listening to Randy complain about his coffee! :lol:

I was hope'n to get that with my girl :whistle:

scarystein_6.jpg

Back