Personal Riding Vids Filmed In Nz For You All To Peruse.

Kiwi Rider

Registered
Ok, so it's not a 'Busa but it is on board footage on my K6 Gixxer 1000 on some great roads with scenery here in NZ.

Here's the youtube links....

Would love to hear your comments, good or bad.

Disclaimer... the speedo reading is wildly inaccurate and I never exceeded the posted speed limit once.

Well i watched the first and part of the second and stopped. Reason you ask? I got bored watching the speedo. I suggest moving camera so we can see the road as well? I for one would love to see the same rides with the scenery this time. Dont care about your speedo :)

Reposition the camera - got some great footage of the dash. What are you using? Doesn't look like a GoPro. Finally, you guys are riding on the wrong side of the road down there. Videos are fun. I have had a ball trying to get the thrill on video!

I know, I know, but I was using a home made bracket that bolted on to the gas cap mounting plate and a sony 6mp digital camera, it was back in '07.
This summer (November to March) I will use a goPro and have it positioned on the helmet and ride through the Southern Alps on the Busa, scenery galore!
There are places on that road that will support top speed, but unfortunately the risk of a police patrol with radar is high.
If caught at 140kmh or more, we have instant license suspension for 30 days pending a court appearance, PLUS on the spot confiscation of the vehicle. That's if you stop to talk to the fuzz.
Try to imagine the scenery you can't see and cover the dash with a piece of paper or something lol:popcorn:

Last edited:
Back