PERSONAL PLATE

SMOKEDBUSA

Registered
A LITTLE FUN ON THE WAY TO GET A NEW TIRE! :devil:

Burn_3.jpg

I do that to my 208's daily to get rid of them ASAP. Whatcha gettin next??

HEY CAN SOMEONE FROM ADMIN PUT THESE IN THE STUNTS ALBLUM PLEASE, FOR SOME REASON IT WON'T LET ME DO IT.

THAT WAS A 208 THAT WAS A 200 SIZE WITH 3975 MILES ON IT. I PUT A 190 208 BACK ON

LOVE doin' the burnouts when it's tire time, but HATE cleaning up all those little melted rubber bits from the undertail/license plate holder!   :laugh:

IF SOMEONE FROM ADMIN. HAS A FEW MINUTES, COULD YOU PUT THESE PICS IN THE STUNTS ALBLUM AND PUT THE WHEELIE PIC IN THE WHEELIES PICS ALBLUM.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Very Nice smoked, Bike...Well what can I say?  Simply perfect in Black...  :cool:
I get the impression that this is definitely some type of unspoken rule, when the tire has reached that point, time to burn the mess out of it and then limo to the shop...

Good stuff man, I'll have to post some similar pics here in a month or so...

Now we can sit back and wait for the Mommy patrol to start whining about irresponsible behavior and dangers and Blah Blah Blah...If you can't enjoy a burnout go home and kick your dog or something... :eek:

THAT WAS A 208 THAT WAS A 200 SIZE WITH 3975 MILES ON IT. I PUT A 190 208 BACK ON
Hey Smoked, Some nice pictures dude, hope none of that melting rubber didnt hit the photographer :laugh:

Hey dude how did the 200 workout?, did it screw up your turns? did it ever rub against the swingarm?
was it heavier on turns?
Is there a substancial differece in size between stock and the 200 as far as a visual point of view?
why are you going back to a 190?

sorry 'bout the 100 questions
Danny

excuse me !! I said I wanted the NO SMOKING section .....:D

Try the patch suppose to help you quit smoking :super:

THE 200 FITS FINE, THE RIM IS THE SAME WITH AS THE ZX12 AND THOSE COME WITH A 200.
I THINK THE BIKE WENT THROUGH CORNERS JUST FINE, LOOKED GOOD, BUT MONEY IS A LITTLE TIGHT NOW AND THE 190 IS ABOUT $16- $18 BUCKS CHEAPER. I'LL LET YOU KNOW IS IT SEEMS ANY BETTER IN THE TURNS :devil:

Back