PCIII for 06 busa

40706LE

Registered
Hey guys, as I have asked in the other thread if I can full exhaust, pair valve, and small air box mod without a pc most said no. Those that didnt said maybee for a little but dont push it. I have called all my local shops and no one has one in stock. Everyone has the same price of 249.99. Does anyone know where I can get one in the Orlando area asap, or do any of our vendors here rush ship so I can have it tomorrow being 1/30or saturday 1/31. Thanks fellas :banghead:

249 is a good price are you planning on NOS? I doubt you will be riding this weekend might be a good one for a dyno though.???

No NOS as of yet. Just got really tired of those big bulky stock cans. I have heard some say its fine just dont push it, and others say dont run it at all. So it makes me a little nervous. Thats why I am going crazy trying to find it. Even if I have to over night it and have a saturday delivery at this point I would do it.

Those mods you did change the tuning but they are not like adding nos they are more like making it run like crap until tuned or have idle problems or run a little rich or maybe lean. You are in orlando then write to gixxer1300 he lives down there. Im in Ocala:welcome:

Back