Pc3 question

jmaz268

Killin' is my business, a
Donating Member
Registered
I know...I know

I am a question askin mofo today. For 1 I am whorin it up today to get my post #'s up and 2 i really wanna know

For you guys that had a professional tune done, I have a jc map in it now but just curious as to the # increase by having it professionally tuned.  Wanna take a nice long 2-3 day cruise when I go on leave to get it done and so happen that would put me in or around OK where JC is located.  So what you guys think.

And how much would expect to pay??

Maybe 5-10 Hp or so.

<!--EDIT|jmaz268
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141088265 -->

I got Bessie dyno'ed when I got the PC. The tuner I went to pulled an extra 7 hp out following the adjustments, so I was pretty happy. No JC map to compare it to though. I would think that runing your bike across the dyno will always give better results than a map that is given to you without seeing your scoot.

I stand corrected....just checked powercommander.com and he is in TX

Johnny Cheese Performance, TX
401 FM 685, Suite 201
Pflugerville TX 78660

To be exact

just checked yahoo maps....says 13 hours 4 min.....definately would be a nice 3 day trip....I sure hate goin through OK though.....so flat and boring

but fast !!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
i am sure hed get you some ponies , i would contact him tell him what you got maybe he will give you a short list of things to do before you go to get a little more , he has the new modded gps ,might make oklahoma go alot faster on the way home ?
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back