PC III tune for Hotbodies stubby exhaust?

Benzo_tek

Registered
Just installed the Hotbodies exhaust on my 08. But the damn bike needs a map. I'm wondering what map will work the best for a stock busa with this exhaust. Also is there any other mods like (air box mod) I should do while I got the tank off. If u have the tune, could u please post it up. I'm very new to the PC world. Thanks for ur help.

Last edited:
benzo if your bike isn't tuned then the PC is doing you no good man. the bike will run better without the pc then with a pc and a generic map. get you an air filter do the pair valve mod and get it tuned asap if you want it running at peak other wise you might as well take the pc off and sell it

just installed the PC and put a map in that is made for Two Brother slip on, factory/aftermarket air filter. bike runs much better. there is a little backfire on decel, which doesnt bug me one bit. So i found a solution. It will work till i save up for the full system.

just installed the PC and put a map in that is made for Two Brother slip on, factory/aftermarket air filter. bike runs much better. there is a little backfire on decel, which doesnt bug me one bit. So i found a solution. It will work till i save up for the full system.

Try to find a map for a the biggest slip-ons made. Basically the hot bodiesl are equal to not running any muffler at all. SO the map for the biggest slip-ons will be the closest.

Back