PC II or Yosh ?

OB_Don Vernay

Registered
I'm new to the list and will be picking up a blue Y2K model next month. This is my first fuel injected bike, although I have an R1 and race a GSXR600, both with jet kits, airbox mods, etc.

What is the consensus on which of the fuel management systems are better on the Hayabusa; the PC II or the Yosh? This will be primarily a road bike for me, so my plans are simply a Yosh full system and air filter.

depends on how picky you are on performance. Both do a good job...on the yosh +5 +5 0 should be close on what you are about to do with yosh box....dyno-jet has a good map out for yosh pipe. If you had a yosh box to use for free it would be nice to try it and see if its worth the 250-300 dollars for the PC.

Unfortunatley I live close to the end of the world here in Montana, so my chances of getting my hands on a Yosh box are nil.

I do get dealer pricing on both the PC and the Yosh though,and the PC is about $220.00, compared to the $290.00 for the Yosh. I understand that the Yosh can be used on more than the Busa, but that is not a great concern to me right now.

Don, do a search on this topic...it's been discussed many times.

You may find just the info your looking for?

Everytime it's discussed, the results end up about the same.

Back