Passenger mounting..

mrcllusb

Registered
How go you guys have your passengers get on your Busa?Do you get on first and then they do or you have them climb on first while the bike is on the kickstand,then you climb on?

I'm on the bike, vertical and stable before I let anyone else touch it.

I'm on the bike, vertical and stable before I let anyone else touch it.

+1 Agree

Always tell the passenger not to mount until they let you know. Many a bike has been tipped over when a passenger climbs on without warning.

Last edited:
Also, if you have a 4 into 1, let the passenger mount and dismount from the left side, keeps them away from the exhaust, unless you have duals, then I guess it doesnt matter.

If you have seen my Bike it doesnt matter how they get on, Its going to hurt like hell. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Passenger mounting or mounting your passenger?? :laugh::laugh:

If it's the wife, she's on 2nd, one of my sons - they go on first (prevents scratching the paint). The heaviest one is 75lbs and gets on with my assistance to ensure they're positioned correctly.

Always get on first, then get your passenger on.

--Wag--

Rider is on and ready to go first, THEN the passenger mounts only AFTER invited by the prepared rider who should have the bike vertical, front brake on and both feet on the ground.

Best of luck!

Mounting passenger... Very interesting subject. my 2 ct
That will all depend... If I want to permanently mount I use pop rivets. :rofl:
But to be more versatile - changing passengers often - I prefer screws :laugh:
I hope that will help you make your mind

Well, I would show you how I mount my passenger (Misty, my wife), but the photos would just be way too X-rated on here! :laugh: JK...actually she gets on after I am on with the bike up.

Well this thread was a little different............. Her first then me :laugh: as far as the bike just reverse

Back