Pappy, A great guy.

Doyel, your Dad always brings a smile to my face... when I thought I heard just about every comment or saying, he pulls a few out that I have to commit to memory. We missed you as well, but you have bigger and better plans... until next time, Ted

I think he is one of the most fun people I have aver been around! At my first bash he made us laugh so much I was sore when I got home. It's also nice to have him around so I don't get called the old coot!
laugh.gif

Doyel, your Dad always brings a smile to my face...  when I thought I heard just about every comment or saying, he pulls a few out that I have to commit to memory.  We missed you as well, but you have bigger and better plans... until next time, Ted
You got that right, He always has a comeback it seems..
laugh.gif

Thanks I missed be there with you all as well..
winkold.gif

Heres to bigger and better plans ..
beerchug.gif

Doyel, your Dad always brings a smile to my face...  when I thought I heard just about every comment or saying, he pulls a few out that I have to commit to memory.  We missed you as well, but you have bigger and better plans... until next time, Ted
You got that right, He always has a comeback it seems..  
laugh.gif

Thanks I missed be there with you all as well..  
winkold.gif

Heres to bigger and better plans ..  
beerchug.gif
Your shiddin' me. LOL

Pappy is AWESOME! After last year's incident and I didn't even get to see him, I was so thrilled that he was there this year...

bowdown.gif

+1

Pappy rocks!

That little halfabusa thing is pretty cool, too. He was kind enough to let me ride it around the parking lot at the photo shoot and I was very surprised at how stable it is. If we could rig it up with a busa motor, Suzuki might have something there, eh?
biggrin.gif

Great pics..
beerchug.gif

I love the one with Don and Pappy..
thumb_up.gif

Geezers gone wild thats great....
clap.gif

I got to talk with Pappy for a few and all i can say is that he is a great man
thumb_up.gif

Back