Pappy, A great guy.

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Pappy is one cool guy. He followed me around all over the place the past few days. We rode the Blue Ridge Parkway, to Hooters, through Townsend almost to Gatlinburg, the Foothills parkway, and through the dragon. He kept everyone entertained and laughing all the time. ::D What a great person. Doyle, your dad is a card.

Pappy, anytime your around the Chattanooga area give me a call. If ya need a place to stay overnight or just passing through and want to have dinner, call me, me and the Chattanooga gang will meet up with you.
beerchug.gif
It was my pleasure to be able to hang out with you during this bash.
smile.gif

Tim

2008SpringBusaBash_047__Small_.jpg

Pappy is one cool guy. He followed me around all over the place the past few days. We rode the Blue Ridge Parkway, to Hooters, through Townsend almost to Gatlinburg, the Foothills parkway, and through the dragon. He kept everyone entertained and laughing all the time.   ::D  What a great person. Doyle, your dad is a card.  

Pappy, anytime your around the Chattanooga area give me a call. If ya need a place to stay overnight or just passing through and want to have dinner, call me, me and the Chattanooga gang will meet up with you.  
beerchug.gif
 It was my pleasure to be able to hang out with you during this bash.  
smile.gif

Tim
I second that! Great to meet ya Pappy!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif
you guys are to kind.

Thank for all the nice comments about my Dad he is definitely one of a kind..

Pappy safely made it to our house around 1630..
thumb_up.gif

+ anudda! Pappy, glad to see ya, again!! Also, good to hear that you made it to Doyle's safely!

Back