• BULLIT IN HEAD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BROKEN BONES

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

busa-rich

Donating Member
Registered
Came back from the dentist last week after just getting a root canal done on one tooth. and it wasent as bad as i thought.but the other tooth he started the root canal on he put a temp filling in it,well that lasted 2 days a fell out. well let me tell you this shid hurts like heck. and to boot he cant see me untill this monday. i got orajel,and anbesol to help kill the pain,two more days like this.think i need something stronger.. to me tooth pain is the worst type of pain...
sad.gif

anybody know of any thing that is stronger than the above please post up.
crazy.gif

Go to the pharmacy and get some Dentemp or something similar. almost the same stuff the dentists use for temp. fillings. It takes about an hour to set up and you can chew on it. The same thing happened to me a couple years agp.

HouseMouse is a CDA 15 years. She says get to a dentist now. You haven't had the tooth finished,its now open to infection. Get on anti-biotics. For the hole,get some sugar free chewing gum,stuff that in the hole for now. Oral gel and all that other crap wont do squat,they are topical treatments designed to work on the mucas membrane. Advil may help take down the inflamation that is causing the pain.

Rubb.

Sorry everyone, but here it is: The worst pain ever is .... Hemoroid evacuation. A lady I worked with had it done as well and told me she thought it hurt worse than childbirth.

In the US (wife has done some research for you,we live in Canada) you should be able to get Eugenol over the counter,or Dentemp or Tempanol to use as temporary filling instead of chewing gum or homemade paste.

Rubb & The House Mouse.

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153583181 -->

had 600 mg of ibeprofen and it did squat...
going to try percocet next....
Percocet is your friend, but remember he will want to keep coming over more and more often. Be aware, it's addictive shid.

Oh and you missed Tramatic shoulder dislocation followed by a failure to reduce in field, followed by an hour and thirty minute Bumpy offroad trip in a Medics HMMV. Then another hour for x-rays, before they finally started feeding me morphine... Then things were a little better... After 12 MG Morphine... Much Much Better...

Teeth suck, I had a visit with a reservist dentist just before getting out... Had a couple fillings that needed done, and after an hour or so of some serious pain, I went out to my car and kinda broke down... The Fuggin dentist wouldn't let the novacaine take effect. She was determined that I was numb, regardless of the fact that I wasn't... I explained about three four times that I wasn't numb... Apparantly the Beeyotch had some place to be. Grr...

Heck Rub, maybe I;ll come up there to get my teeth looked at...

thanks for the advice rub leaving work soon to get some dentemp, to fill up the void. i am useing listerine to try and keep it clean... say thank you to the wife...

dont fugg with your teeth and gums!!! You will pay dearly for it.

Get to a dentist asap.

I can agree with the tramatic shoulder injury. I dislocated, tore a few ligenents, and relocated my shoulder. Then a ride in a 3/4 ton 86 Ford, for 110 miles back home. Moving my arm to get my shirt off almost put me into shock, and I've got a fairly high tolerance to most pain. Sit in ER for an hour before they got to me. Then the x-rays. To my relief, Demerol was pumped into an IV next. Tramatic back pain wasn't that bad! Bad root canals come pretty close.

Take care of it ASAP! Infection happens quickly, and will cause more pain.
sad.gif

Morphine..

I had a kidney stone last year and that had to be the most painful thing I have ever experiance.

Drive my self to ER, within 10 minutes they had me on a morphine drip and all pain was gone..

I have a feeling morphine would be addicting tho
biggrin.gif

sometimes the dentist wont see u for weeks...I remembered when my wisdom tooth became impacted and my jaw locked up. The damn dentist couldnt see me for a week. The worst part was i used to frame houses at the time. Try swinging a hammer to that!!!

Worst pain I've ever had was after a tooth extraction; developed "dry socket" and it pretty much has to work itself out, takes about 10 days...no amount of pain killer helped me with that one...
sad.gif
I found myself wishing I were in labor over that pain
laugh.gif
It was bad...

I hope you're on the mend/able to control the pain...
sad.gif

sad.gif

Back