PACKAS FINAL POST !!!!!

OB_KEVTEC

Registered
Geeze, i'm gone for a few days & see packas back ,thought I would get in on some fun AND BANG thread closed.Man what gives here,are we to be edited to everything we say?My god maybe we should send our letters to the main office to be edited first.Whatever,I know it's not my site,yada yada yada,but don't you think the censorship is a LITTLE EXTREME!!!Nothin more relaxin after talkin tech all along on a thread,it's kinda nice to get off on a tangent..MY 2CENT

His current contributions look like the above two posts, if Chase is paying for a server then he can edit as he feels.

Packa contributions are WHAT??????

well said kevtec
they can do what they like-who cares,not me
it just proves they fear me and my opinion

bunch of easily stirred up gay boys if you ask me, if they cant handle me they certainly cant handle a hayabusa.

sure they can kick me off and also upgrade the security of the site, thanks to my suggestion.
but if i really want to be here, i have an endless amount of friends who would gladly lend me their email address.
what would they care if they got kicked off a site they have no interest in. ?

your good mate
packa

happy 2000

That might be well & good, but the point is we are adults, do we really need a mother hen to proof read our posts.Yea I know it's chases site,so i'm supposed to surpress my feelings,I think not.One thing you will never smell here is chicken **** !!

Chase, that was a job well done!

It's a dirty job and someone has to do it, you have to take out the garbage or the site will smell like a septic tank.

Sort of like FalconCop161, everbody bitches about cops but who do you call when you need one?

Chase/ Bigdog great job!
Anyone who has seen my number of double posts knows I'm technologically/ web challenged. But I can tap keyboard and finger mouse well enough to know that there are other Hayabusa boards, at least one zx12 board, and more bike stuff on WWW than I ever could get to, never mind absorb.

Those who can and have established other sites have my awe and admiration. Ducmanic and GoBig spring to mind here. How did Hayabusa.org attract and keep the group here that the 'uncensored' sites don't seem to have? Luck can't be all of it.

We're lucky to have a site where legitimate questions and comments are not drowned out immediately in idiocy and boorishness. Anyone who wants to see where this is happening go to the ZX12 site. Someone is trying as hard as Chase/ Bigdog to build a site and get things going and any reasonable person who wanders in and posts there quickly is driven away by the sewage like packa and ninjaknight. While these characters may be of some value for entertainment purposes, a flushing never hurts; more crap always finds it's way into the bowl.

Duc - what happened to the sex and drugs on your site? I was over there the other day and didn't see the usual links on those topics?

FC didn't get to ya did he?

Factory
Don't rush to judge, If you'd ever met Duc, you'd know that no one could make him do anything he didn't want to do. Well except some drop dead gorgeous woman (which I'm pretty sure FC is not!). Wait a couple of days for the "new" la busas site…

Okay...this is going to be said one time. This chicken **** baby-tending stuff has got to stop.

GoBig, it's locked down because the thread was crap and had nothing to do with motorcycling or the group, but was someone's sad attempt at filling their lives by taking up our time with something that added absolutely no value.

KEVTEC, we cannot really care if everyone likes the fact that a board has to be slightly moderated...but we would like you to understand it. We don't want to do this crap, but someone has to take out the trash or the place starts to stink.

EVERYONE: This board is posted for a simple purpose...to build a meeting point for many folks to talk about motorcycling, the Busa, fun stories, gripe back and forth at each other and generally get into motorcycling more by all having the Busa in common. There is absolute no use in having someone doing nothing but stirring the pot and threatening or griping at us for all liking the same bike. We sent a VERY polite message to packa and asked that he change this behavior. What we got back as a response is something a 10 year old says trying to impress his friends. So we got rid of him...

He provided nothing to the site and yet we still told him that we thought he could contribute in his own way if he could just quit being so disruptive for no reason. It was his choice and he chose not to be a good part of this site.

As for censorship, there is nothing on here being censored that is of ANY value to the group. We delete when people threaten or when people are overly obnoxious with no valid purpose and that is about it. As for cursing, we've said it before and we'll say it again: There were many more complaints about the language than there were about not being able to curse...we can't please everyone and trying is just killing us.

We like that people enjoy the site and it's the only reason its up right now...let's all actually enjoy it.

Admin Staff...

[This message has been edited by Admin Staff (edited 01 January 2000).]

How about SeaJay vrs packa-? No lockdowns-
She is "CyberJoe"
ducmanic

[This message has been edited by ducmanic (edited 01 January 2000).]

Back