Pacific Northwest

Hi I'm new here to this forum, Just got an 09 busa for my birthday and have about 550 miles on it so far. Love the bike...I'm a big guy so it fits me just right. Nice to see the PNW represented on this forum. I live in the Graham/Spanaway area and wouldn't mind getting together with some other busa owners in the area and picking thier brains on after market parts ect.

Hope everyone is doing better . Its time to ride !

Everything is on the up swing in this arena. Dad is going home on Monday! Yeah! My shoulder is doing GREAT and I'm riding at every opportunity which is far and few between but I'm getting in a few miles here and there. Big trip planned for later this month. Really looking forward to it.

I think that another get together is in order soon. I really enjoyed our gathering at Dave's BBQ and think we should do that again or meet at Olive Garden instead? Would you like to suggest some dates to think about?

Less than 2 weeks days till the 8th annual "Blaze" ride!

Can't WAIT!!

Hey everyone! I'm excited for the trip soon to come. Steven is trying to recoup from some back issues. Keep your fingers crossed that he heals up quickly. I'm going with or without him. :( Would not be the same if he is absent. I started this treck by myself and I was well looked after so I feel comfy with the company I will keep. I can hardly wait to get out of here and spend some time on the road. :thumbsup:

Hi I'm new here to this forum, Just got an 09 busa for my birthday and have about 550 miles on it so far. Love the bike...I'm a big guy so it fits me just right. Nice to see the PNW represented on this forum. I live in the Graham/Spanaway area and wouldn't mind getting together with some other busa owners in the area and picking thier brains on after market parts ect.

I live in Parkland off 133rd . Hope to see you on a ride soon . And I know alot about aftermrket parts .

I think that another get together is in order soon. I really enjoyed our gathering at Dave's BBQ and think we should do that again or meet at Olive Garden instead? Would you like to suggest some dates to think about?[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear things are getting better for you and your dad.

We should meet again , Olive garden is fine with me but they don't do reservations so we have to be there when its not packed . Any other ideas ? I'm good for most days ecept the end of this and next month . Those weeks I will be gone on vacation .

Hey everyone! I'm excited for the trip soon to come. Steven is trying to recoup from some back issues. Keep your fingers crossed that he heals up quickly. I'm going with or without him. :( Would not be the same if he is absent. I started this treck by myself and I was well looked after so I feel comfy with the company I will keep. I can hardly wait to get out of here and spend some time on the road. :thumbsup:

Is Steve hurt too ?? Damn are you guys all getting old or what ?? Oh wait , Its my birthday tomorrow:whistle:. So we are ALL getting older.

I hope the old coot gets better :thumbsup:

See ya soon :cheerleader:

Lookin forward to riding with you guys again!! Less than a week to go!!

WHOOOO-HOOOO!!!! :thumbsup:

I'm heading down to Hollister to get my Busa tomorrow. :thumbsup:

I'm going to miss riding with you guys at the ranch. Be safe and have a blast.

I wish you could have made it to the ranch...would be nice to put a face/name/avatar together!

Woohoo! I got the house on the market this Monday. We had an open house today and 9 showings took place. My realtor is really jazzed about it. He said he couldn't have presented it better than I had it.

I officially started short-term disability today. So I only need to focus on pushing the VA to move, since I only have 90 days of ST before I start using up my PTO, and taking my dogs to the park to play if someone wants to view the house.

:beerchug:

Back