Pacific Northwest

Im turning 385!!!!!
guns.gif

my bad folks. i heard you guys were the bomb here. i guess i was hopin to get a pick me up from dealing with some family issues. glad to here you pulled it off with that nos bottle incident. here's a pict of my newest to me baby.
DSCI0243.jpg

DSCI0241-1.jpg
Hey! Welcome William. We really are a friendly group here. Some of us (me, especially) have been quite busy lately and have not been around much. There are a few new members posting that I have never met. I don't ride a Busa right now but we are still a family of sorts and I think we should plan a little get together - meet and greet- again. Several of us met last year at Dave's BBQ in Tacoma and I think that would be a great thing to do again.

Any ideas are welcome.....I'm available most weekends in August except the 15th,16th,17th. Anyone else interested???

Last edited by a moderator:
Any suggestions for a meeting spot in the middle of Seattle and Olympia? Meeting in the middle makes the most sense and I'm open for suggestions. There are many spots on the water front - Ruston Way? I can think of at least 4. Of course if you want to come to Oly I can think of 10 places!!!!

that would be cool however i'd probably have to make it an overniter. i don't think i'll be making it this year but we have a bike wash going on in august with lots of riders coming from seattle, tacoma, spokane. we plan on getting group rates for hotels as well.

that would be cool however i'd probably have to make it an overniter.  i don't think i'll be making it this year but we have a bike wash going on in august with lots of riders coming from seattle, tacoma, spokane.  we plan on getting group rates for hotels as well.
So....where are you located?
rock.gif
? I must have missed that detail.

I'm up for Federal Way. That is about the middle from Everett.
beerchug.gif

July 27 to Aug 10th is out for me. I will be roaming the country on my Busa.

Seatac mall (the commons has a great mongolian grill . But i'm up for anywhere as I know bigsmooth will be too ( as long as there is food we will come)
beerchug.gif

it would be nice to put some faces to the names on here, i'll be coming from belfair but not too worried about the ride, count me in.
cool.gif

Back