out the door price

whzyrd

Registered
Hello all just got back from the dealer the lowest price i can get them to go is 11500 otd.I know the supply of 04 is getting slim is this a fair price. Also if others have gotten one for less can you post it and where it came from im in AZ and the dealers here are all owned by the same people so i dont have alot of them to work with the one i wanted to deal with is out of them and cant get any more thanks in advance
Rich

whzyrd, they are trying to rip you off on the suzuki website they list the busas for 10,800 and 10,900 for SE. I bought mine for 10,600 in Rock Hill. Don't let them take you for a ride, Good luck
biggrin.gif

bought Johns busa in NH...$9999.00 out the door. Then had to pay 6% sales tax to register it in Vermont....dealer 45 mintues from the one we use, was 11500.00 PLUS 500 crate fee. Our dealer doesnt charge a crate fee, "what am I sellin ya a bike or a box?"...

He's out of Busa's had 4, can't get anymore. 2 of the 4 were sold to a couple from Texas, they just came and got them last week, 1 went to one of his tech's, and the 4th, we bought.

Brandy

9,700 otd(tax, shippin was 99$, and registration w/plate.) at montgomery cycle center in pennsy.

Gpirelli i went to town and country motor sports they are part of the arizona motorsports group as is YSA and METRO apache is out of them and cant get anymore.

Check on the web out of state for Busas. None of the dealers here in town would budge on the prices at all so I drove to southern Illinois and ended up saving around $1700. Screw the local dealer if he won't work with you.

Gpirelli i went to town and country motor sports they are part of the arizona motorsports group as is YSA and METRO apache is out of them and cant get anymore.
I bought mine from Apache on Camelback...They are out already?? There's one on cave creek...I can't remember what its called, but they suck. they would barely move on the price. I could check around San Diego if you want...I have to go to the dealer at the end of this week for a new tire, let me know if you want me to ask about one. I'm pretty friendly with the dealers here, you should be able to get way better then 11500 otd. Let me know, and good luck
smile.gif

I bought my Black/Purple 04 in April 04 for $9265 OTD. They ship for $300 and you are responsible for you State Sales Tax (mine was $300 in VA). The delaer didn't have it in stock when I called, but it arrived in less than a week. Here's their web site to request a quote. http://www.hondaeasttoledo.com/ Good Luck!!!
smile.gif

Back