Out of curiousity

JDidz

Registered
Whats a near perfect 2008 orange and blk go for price wise? less than 2500 miles looks like it just rolled off the show room floor. Just a few small mods.. removal of fender, custom Hayabusa seat from suzuki but mainly stock barely broke in. KBB has it at for 9450.00

KBB is always high.
Around $8000, give or take a little.
Gen2's in good shape with low miles are usually around 8k, but can be found for $6k and $7k if you look.
I wouldn't go over $8500 if you're buying, but considering the cost of a new gen2 it depends on how bad you want it:beerchug:

Actually its mine.. I was asking 9000 I wasn't sure if that was a good price or not. I have two bikes and both are paid for.. I don't have to sell it but I never ride it...

Actually its mine.. I was asking 9000 I wasn't sure if that was a good price or not. I have two bikes and both are paid for.. I don't have to sell it but I never ride it...

You can get $9k for from the right person.
It shouldn't be a hard sell either, as the orange black is still very popular and wanted.
Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the input. I think I will post it.. what could it hurt. I just can't believe I paid 14 grand for it and will sell it for 9..

Thanks for the input. I think I will post it.. what could it hurt. I just can't believe I paid 14 grand for it and will sell it for 9..

Sounds like the northeast with a $14k new price. Same bikes went new for $10k to $11k from Va, and south and west of there through the midwest.

I got the very first one in the region when it came out.. Straight out of the crate. I told the local dealer the minute it arrived call.. I went.. opened the box and put money down.. left with it a few days later. It was well over a year before any other Gen II's appeared. The dealer even borrowed it for commercials. I'm midwest.. I actually added on the extended warranty for 3 years to.. that was about 500 bucks of that price.

I got the very first one in the region when it came out.. Straight out of the crate. I told the local dealer the minute it arrived call.. I went.. opened the box and put money down.. left with it a few days later. It was well over a year before any other Gen II's appeared. The dealer even borrowed it for commercials. I'm midwest.. I actually added on the extended warranty for 3 years to.. that was about 500 bucks of that price.

Gotcha.
The first were expensive at alot of dealers.

Whats a near perfect 2008 orange and blk go for price wise? less than 2500 miles looks like it just rolled off the show room floor. Just a few small mods.. removal of fender, custom Hayabusa seat from suzuki but mainly stock barely broke in. KBB has it at for 9450.00

KBB is always high.
Around $8000, give or take a little.
Gen2's in good shape with low miles are usually around 8k, but can be found for $6k and $7k if you look.
I wouldn't go over $8500 if you're buying, but considering the cost of a new gen2 it depends on how bad you want it:beerchug:

You opened yourself up for that one. Sixpack is right and you're bike looks great. Best of luck, you might not get $9K

Man where do you live. I paid 12K out the door tags and taxes with a Brocks Meg and PC. I believe from memory they were 11.8K sticker here. I did buy mine a few months before the '09's. The '11's are 13.8K.

Got my 2008 two years ago for $8300, and it already had full Yoshimura exhaust, power commander and dyno tuned. Guess they are holding their value :thumbsup:

I paid 8k even for my orange and black 08 three months ago. It was 100% stock and only had
463 miles on it :-) ..... Love the bike. Had a bking before the busa, busa wins hands down!

Back