Our servicemen making a point to big business!

laugh.gif
I can't stand it that you have to pay for tech support.
mad.gif
How cheap is that!!!!

HP blows...one of my first PCs was an HP..Never, and I mean NEVER EVER again.

Only 6 or 7th bullet hit it actually.... What a shame... From 20 fit away...
biggrin.gif

Oh.... BTW IT was me and you who paid for those bullets...

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Those bullets are form the 70's. I have yet to see a new one. And get off the guy his pi$$ed becuase you guys whine about tax dollars to the piont of us having to use crap made by the lowest bidder! You dont like the job thats being done then you come and try it for awhile!!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Those bullets are form the 70's. I have yet to see a new one. And get off the guy his pi$$ed becuase you guys whine about tax dollars to the piont of us having to use crap made by the lowest bidder! You dont like the job thats being done then you come and try it for awhile!!
wow.. take it easy... It was a joke...

So you saying he missed 6 times before first hit the target because ammo is to old?

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

So you saying he missed 6 times before first hit the target because ammo is to old?
No that's becuase he's in the Army!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

No that's becuase he's in the Army!
BTW. I hate HP products too....

Where is my RPG-10?...

biggrin.gif

Of course he couldn't hit it... Anyone that is bitching about how good a printer is doesn't usually have the best qualifying scores...
laugh.gif

Seems odd that a Capt in the Army would take a belt, a 240 and a printer to the range, but hey, ya gotta practice whenever you get the opportunity. BTW - That guy was a tax payer too, so I suppose he paid for those rounds (bullets) as much as any of us did...

'Course my message to him would be this: Cut the John Wayne crap - that thing has a bipod for a reason. Now put it down pull it into the shoulder and destroy that printer for devastating psychological effect! And remember, tactically speaking, it is more effective, demoralizing and damaging to the enemy to wound them, than to kill them...

Back