Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

otd prices

blazzinbird

Registered
a local dealer told me 13.5 otd the door for a 08, is this to high. If so what should I f pay for one?

Good dealer in chicago area

I paid 11.6 otd for my 08. Its been almost two weeks since I bought it. I havent even had a chance to ride it yet because they had to order frame sliders that i am having them install. Those frame sliders better arrive at the dealers tommarow or im gonna be one mad #$@&%^!!!!

make sure your OTD price is taxes and license fees.. if you are buying out of state, it can be up to 8% more just for plates..

This is the man to talk to Ed hanson at city cycle 1-847-763-6900 he will beat that price local on touey great people.

I paid 10,311 otd for my 08. in fact i was the first one to get the 08 in the mid west from bartlesville, ok. i got mine last september. then suzuki sent me a limited addition hayabusa backpack with a letter thanking me for being one of the first to purchase the busa in the united states. which i thought that was really cool of them.

of course, i didnt have the pay the taxes on it til i tagged it in my state.

a local dealer told me 13.5 otd the door for a 08, is this to high. If so what should I f pay for one?  

Good dealer in chicago area
stay away from Chicago cycle and Willy's world. Call down here to Watseka Suzuki/Honda/Kawasaki and see what they can do. I bought mine at South Suburban Suzuki, but he no longer sells Suzuki the last that I heard.

Top Bottom