oRg member down

Another side shot. I didn't have much room between the bike and my car to take good pictures and I cannot move the bike yet because of my injury.

crash_2.jpg

And finally, a bad photo of my X-Eleven. You can see though that it saved my life.

Be safe all this weekend.

Paul

crash_helmet_one.jpg

WOW Man
SHOCKED.gif

Sorry to hear about your spill...it was good that you had your gear on
super.gif

Get Well Soon Brother
beerchug.gif

damnit, man...so sorry to hear about something like this. I am truly glad, though...so glad that you're ok.

I'm thinking it was either an Emu or perhaps a disgruntled badger who must have slipped something into your drink, though.
rock.gif

In all honesty, though...damn glad you're alright, my brother.
beerchug.gif

Daym Paul! I,m just reading this too. I have not been able to look at too many posts this week as I went down on my busa wednesday. Please post up the parts you need so we can help you get the bike going. If we know what you need, you will be blown away by what the org will do!

(321CYA @ Sep. 09 2007,08:28) Glad you're doing well.....But how in the world can you fall asleep while riding?
SHOCKED.gif
I really didn't "fall asleep". An off duty State Trooper was behind me and said that I was cut off by a brown car and I lost it trying to avoid the car. I laid it on its side and I slid across two more lanes of traffic just missing being hit by a truck. I said fell asleep because I don't remember the crash, just waking up.

I am walking now and can go up and down steps. My gear saved my life and my Carbon Fiber gloves were worn down to the leather on my knuckles.

I tore some muscles inside my right ribs and that is what is keeping me from dancing and shooting. But, I hope that I will be back to normal within a month.

You all are wonderful and I thank you all for the kind words. This is a special place and you are special people.

Best Regards.

Paul

Back