Oren Caught a cold...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
left work at lunchtime to see the dentist and left 2 cnc machining centers running...head across town....see the doc...alls good...hotfoot it back out to Oren so i can run back to the shop...gear up, turn the key and hit the starter button and?...whaaa...whaa...wha...wump....dead battery...called some friends...one ran me to fl motor sports to pick up the (1) fully charged Bike Master battery for my '03 busa $81.95, $88 with tax..and another friend met us back at the bike with tools...phillps wasn't gonna loosen my battery bolts...needed a 10mm and in all my wisdom had left my tool kit in my box at home so i was stuck like chuck...all family was either mia for the day or at work/school...thank god for friends...and luck that the local shop actually had a fully charged busa battery on the shelf..even if it ain't a yuasa...and there's not a doubt in my mind that the cold temps we've had here in s. fl killed it...we had several employees needing batterys, jumps and rides this ice cold week.

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Last edited:
:banghead:

glad your friends helped you out
you going to the bash this spring

possibly...with my older growin fam of 5 i never know what my ca$h situation will be till i get there...but i'll def try to.

Dont forget to call me. I'll help if poss.

Its cold..
40 degrees in West Palm Beach at 2pm..........WTF !!!!!!!!!!!

Dont forget to call me. I'll help if poss.

Its cold..
40 degrees in West Palm Beach at 2pm..........WTF !!!!!!!!!!!

thanks man and yeah...this weather is freaking crazy...i think the massive pole changes might be the only thing warming up...for the big one...and i don't even wanna think about what affects this is gonna have on water temps and our annual "hurricane season"...damn...i'm thinking about it. :banghead:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom