Opinions Please

Definitely loud tone down the sun just what are we advertising anyway the sun or Chevy? Way to JAZZY for me...Make a good target for a sniper though....

Thought about that one smaller on the front breast,or your work inside of a Chevy emblem on the back? By the way i'm a ford guy.

PURE LEGO....listen to the brotha's....

Give up that 7 1/4 carbide toothed shiity drawing .

I dont care who drew it . You . Yer momma . Yer Aunt Ethel.

Its sucks bro.....it does . Find somthing different .

The flaming sawblade DETRACTS away from yer message.

You can , an' must....do better .

We can help too..... you've got a bunch of 'puter wizards, grafx dudes, for fug sake man....I'm just a towel boy at a Howard Johnson's ...an' I can do better .

Now....get back to that drawing board....

An' no more circular saw blades......O ya....one last thing.

SEX SELLS . period .

11013mg_sblon026.gif

PURE LEGO....listen to the brotha's....

Give up that 7 1/4 carbide toothed shiity drawing .

I dont care who drew it . You . Yer momma . Yer Aunt Ethel.

Its sucks bro.....it does .  Find somthing different .

The flaming sawblade DETRACTS away from yer message.

You can , an' must....do better .

We can help too..... you've got a bunch of 'puter wizards, grafx dudes, for fug sake man....I'm just a towel boy at a Howard Johnson's ...an' I can do better .

Now....get back to that drawing board....

An' no more circular saw blades......O ya....one last thing.

SEX SELLS .   period .
Hey RSD - I will buy a Chevy from you if the blond in the attached picture comes with it!!!!

Pure Ego - Seriously.. you are asking for input... if you were not.. I would just keep my mouth shut.. but.... you are asking for input sooooo..

Saw blades.. I agree with everyone else, dump them.. it TOTALLY distracts from the lettering… I mean the color, the size, the amount of teeth.. All of it is distracting.

You could have no color and the size smaller, too many teeth

You could have less teeth and no color.. to large..

You could have less teeth, smaller size.. Obnoxious color

Ok, check this out.. I took the time to remove the saw blades and brighten the red and brighten the blue a little... see what you think...

Of course I just noticed I used your original picture.... but anyway.... no saw blades.. IMO

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078703501 -->

post_12_66923_idea1_funky_02.jpg

uhh....yeah. The saw baldes are a little big at the moment, but I'm sure that it'll work. You just may need to tweak with it. you could also tone down that orange. Is the orange and blue the company colors? If not, you could make the letters black. And mebbe you could leave the blue ring thing around the back....

just my .02....
biggrin.gif

Ok, check this out.. I took the time to remove the saw blades and brighten the red and brighten the blue a little... see what you think...

Of course I just noticed I used your original picture.... but anyway.... no saw blades.. IMO
Remove the lil chevy sign and add a big one going out from side to side. But faded in the baackground.... just my .02

Back