Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

opinions on mobol 1 full synthetic

ky busa

Registered
I have been running repsol full synthetic in my busa for over 30,000 miles had to change my oil and could not find repsol any where so i got mobol 1 full synthetic hope she is as smooth on mobol 1 as she is on repsol. maybe she can,t taste the difference. LOL!

I've been using Mobil 1 Racing 4T 10w40 since I bought mine with 4900 miles on it. I've been happy with it. She's got a little over 12,500 on her now.

My younger brother, a mechanical engineer, swears by Mobil1 4T racing 10w-40 full synthetic for sportbikes.

I've been using it since I switched after break in. 12,000 + miles now. I like it but am trying Amsoil.

Sorry, just happy with Repsol, have not tried Mobil 1...

I swithed from automotive mobil synthetic to 4t and honestly, I think the transmission shifted better with the auto oil. OK, flog me but I didn't notice any clutch problems with the auto oil. I'm sticking with the 4t though.

Top Bottom