Open House March 28 Team Powersports Smithfield

Ash - counting you out anyway w/no Busa :poke: j/k man, did you get another ride?

For anyone coming East, let me know. We can meet up off I85 Exit 174 about 9:30 to make it to Raleigh by 10:30.

Little bit of water don't hurt!

Yeah Ash thinks he'll melt.
Rain don't bother me, my first ride was raining the whole way to wilimington and back from sanford.
I think Rock suggested that trip that weekend.:whistle:

Still waiting to get with the Wife about the trip.:please: I'll let you guys know.

I'll check back tonight and in the morning and see whos riding...

Loomis.

Ash - counting you out anyway w/no Busa :poke: j/k man, did you get another ride?

For anyone coming East, let me know. We can meet up off I85 Exit 174 about 9:30 to make it to Raleigh by 10:30.

Little bit of water don't hurt!

Dang Peter so that is how it is :cry: No I got me a CBR 600. Took it ou today for the first time. Good running bike

Yeah Ash thinks he'll melt.
Rain don't bother me, my first ride was raining the whole way to wilimington and back from sanford.
I think Rock suggested that trip that weekend.:whistle:

Still waiting to get with the Wife about the trip.:please: I'll let you guys know.

I don't want to hear nothing from you. Yeah you have to watch Roc I think he only pics cold/rainy days :banghead:

WhiteLE and his son, Met with my brother and I. LOL but nobody wanted to get wet so we carpooled to the Open House. And would you know NOT a DROP of RAIN FIGURES.. Nice turn out of bikes free food we had a good time.

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 031.jpg

Oh man. I totally forgot about it. It rained like crazy here in fayetteville and your right ash. I like ride'n in the rain. :poke: At least I wear socks :poke::laugh:

I like that White 09... :thumbsup:

Jon - thanks for driving down and back! Nice little open house they had down there... :beerchug:

Let us know when you are bringing the 600 out Ash!

Had to work guys. Hasn't rained all freaking winter :laugh: I get the bike on the road and it rains for a solid week. If it stops all I have to do is open the garage door.

HEY GUYS sorry i couldnt be there being it was weather whys i went in to work at Mid Carolina Powersports ..... it was slow !! but what do you do ... wish i was there to hang with all of you there will be next time !! I guess its tha BASH next :thumbsup::beerchug::cheerleader: everyone stay in touch !!

Back