Only at Wal-mart

I found the owner and his friends.......

wiggers-739364.jpg

maybe there is a really fast go cart in the bed you cant see

Thats sweet. I saw a Ford Taures last month with those stick on hood scoops mounted on the roof, Backwards! I think his brother has an S-10:rofl: Oh and the hadicap spot was for him, he is not up to par, thats clear

Last edited:
First of all. . . It's a sonoma (I know, same thing, but I had to say it). Second of all. . . That's soooo skirt as a top.

you think that's something! The funnest thing I've ever saw was about seven years ago when I first got in the area. I saw a car that had ground efects on it and get this the ground efect was actually alumium sieing from a house. The painted it to match the car and everything. I wish I had takeing pictures.

I see nothing wrong with that. they use 2X8's now though:laugh:

$200 car...$2000 wheels. I swear some of these people would put 20" chrome wheels on shopping carts to roll around the grocery store.

Just before I left for Texas I saw a guy in an F-Body (Camaro, early 4th gen) with those big chrome 20" badges all over his car...and it had the stock wheels...Maybe he thought people would be so blinded by the amazing plastic chrome of his badges that no one would notice he wasn't really "ridin' on da twenteez."

You guys should come down south for a day....The Mexicans have been doing this for at least 20yrs and they have it down pat. and as for the go kart comment from Capt...dont knock the shifter karts some of those karts will go faster than most of the people on this board. i.e. the new 250cc super wing karts will top around 170mph.

Last night I was riding beside a late 1990's Toyota Celica with peeling racing stripe down the center and a large wing bolted to the trunk. The wing was home-made out of plywood with 2x4's for the vertical supports. It had large flat plates on the ends of the wings and the plywood was warped and starting to split.

Lesson to be learned: Use marine grade plywood! :rofl:

Some people might actually be crazy enough to use the money that went into the wing for UH....FIXING THE HOLES IN THE REAR FENDER.....:poke:

Some people might actually be crazy enough to use the money that went into the wing for UH....FIXING THE HOLES IN THE REAR FENDER.....:poke:

The holes are there to allow air to escape the wheelwells without causing an aerodynamic drag affect due to ........ ah hell rust happens...:rofl:

Back