One time offer!!!

Johnny
I will send MO to address shown above. I have an 02Busa SE. It is stock at this time. Will a PCIIIR  make it run better because of a better map? When I do modifications such as air box, air filter, and complete exhaust system then how do I remap it for these mods?
Thanks for you time.

Just getting back to answering you reply - "Driveability :drool: " - just does'nt answer the questions I asked. Sorry to either boor or offend you but other than Riding my brothers old school KZ 1000 w/a 1200 kit, my only real tuning and wrenching comes from working on and riding my 2-stroke Yam RD's and Kaw H2. I just was wondering if the mods that I were asking about were going to make my 'Busa finicky or tempermental. I am going to ride on the street 99% of the time but wanted to be able to take it out to Milan Dragway and " turn it up a notch or 2". I know that great tuners such as yourself are always "bothered" by people who are just asking for free advice - especially those who THINK that they are a mechanic(once asked the guy that did some of the port work on my H2 about some of the tech. info on it and he went off on me - G. Glum Flow Research). Not lookin' for a freebie or to figgure out what what yer doing and take money out of your pocket or food out of yer mouth, just making sure that the mods I'm interested in won't take the streetability out of my bike.

Pit Bull

Hey Johnny if I buy a PC3r should I stiil get a ATRE or bag, what if any is the bennefit of having both? :flamethrowing:

the only thing a ATRE will do that the PC3R does not is you could go faster than 186 99.8% of riders never see that speed

closer by the day send money either Paypal add $10.00 or check or mo.
all those who want and haven't sent money lets go

My $250 is leaving here Fri the 3rd for a PC2 for my '01 Busa. Thanks again for the phone conversation; by the way, how did you run the other nite at the track - hopefully it went well for you.

Pit Bull

Thats one hell of a ride Johnny Hopefully the ET was ok for you too. What was the temp & humidity there. One of these days I need to take me a vacation & come down ot Texas & watch you race(maybe even bring mine down), I've been to Indy a couple of times to watch the all bike Nationals.

Pit Bull

almost had to order a new one! elec fire onboard last weekend :eek:
started to melt the outermost part of the powercommander's wire harness, but I got the fire put out in time!!! :sad:

Back