One soul rests easier tonight.

Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent BC.

Something I wrote a short while ago.

When friend passes on, they move to a higher plane. They bask in the light knowing that one day you'll be there to spend eternity together. They are our friends in life, and they have our hearts in death. Think of them when you dream. Ask them to be with you. They'll never deny you. They're already here. They'll always be with you, for now there are no bounds to keep them from you.

Don't be sad or lonely. They hurt when you do. Be happy knowing that they have completed their purpose, and God called them home.

Doug

So sorry...
sad.gif

busacruiser Sorry to hear about your mother passing, seems like she lived a long and elegant life. She is a sweet rest.

Will keep you and your family in my prayers

May the love of God surround you and protect you and Strengthen you in your time of sorrow.

Thanks everyone...

It was coming and everyone knew it.....we are not sad as much as relieved that she no longer has to endure this world.
If anything, we will celebrate her life rather than mourne her passing.

As an FYI...it appears that there is no airline that offers bereavement fares anymore.
Delta offers one only if it is an international flight.
Airlines suck! ....and now Northwest even wants xtra $$$ for emegency exit seating and isle seats too...because of the "extra legroom"... WTF!
Looks like I'll be driving the +/- 3,000 miles round trip between Tampa and Omaha between Saturday and Wednesday!

Again, thanks.
Hillard.

Back