One Missed Call...

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
I guess Jihad Joe missed a day at the training camp... Thank God.

one_missed_call.jpg

how much fun would it be to send a signal to make every single phone ring within cell tower range? surely it is possible right? sure it would be somewhat annoying but who cares... Any guru's know how to make it work?

how much fun would it be to send a signal to make every single phone ring within cell tower range? surely it is possible right? sure it would be somewhat annoying but who cares... Any guru's know how to make it work?

This sounds like a recent Stephen King novel....

thats a great idea you should tell the government, the towers could go off right before the troops arrive so any planted bombs would go off before the troops got there...:thumbsup: or even get some bomb makers killed...

I feel your pain with them Damn phones!!! 2 Tours to Iraq 04 and 05, and im Motor T...We gatta drive up and down them damn roads everyday hoping that none of those IED's go off...
PHOT0319.jpg

PHOT0319.jpg

well, the first cell phone virus came about around 2004...

Originally Posted by Mr Bogus
well, the first cell phone virus came about around 2004...

Or it could be pushed from the switch with just a few key strokes and some boredom....from what I hear:whistle:

God works in mysterious ways...all I know is somebody went home that day alive because hajji was an idiot... and that is all I care about!

Back