On Monday

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
On Monday, my dayoff, will be mostly sunny and in the upper 60's here in MD. I can't wait. I haven't ridden in one month. The longest wait since I started riding in October of '05. That never happened to me before. The first week of this month, I had flu. I was sick for 2 weeks. Lost 11 lbs. the first 4 days. Then there's all that salt on the roads. Thank goodness for the rain we had a couple of days ago. Will go out this Sunday, too. But not until after my daughter's piano lesson that ends at 2:00pm. Man, I can't wait. Still managed to put almost 10,000 miles on her though since I brought her home last September 26, 2007.

It will be nice here tomorrow. I need to get some riding in because it will be snowing here again on Monday.
pissed.gif

My neighbour built a 15 foot high T-Rex Dinosour today as a fund raising event.Right smack dab in the middle of his yard.They had pony rides and a Hotdog Vender.It was a super WINTER event.
And you guys are riding..........son of a puppy!

I sure will let you know how it went. Here she is. All polished and ready to go.
2284961775_eb6485a786_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that sucks !!! I saw the weather also
drools.gif
and have been sitting around home for about 3 1/2 wks.
crazy.gif
...nothin to do and weather sucked..NOW someone calls and I need to work Mon, Tues.......go figure !!
rant.gif

idea3.gif
I need to steal the keys of Georgia's bike so she doesn't dissapear till dark
face7.gif

rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Man that sucks !!! I saw the weather also  
drools.gif
and have been sitting around home for about 3 1/2 wks.
crazy.gif
...nothin to do and weather sucked..NOW someone calls and I need to work Mon, Tues.......go figure !!
rant.gif

idea3.gif
I need to steal the keys of Georgia's bike so she doesn't dissapear till dark
face7.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif
laugh.gif
thats wrong

rofl.gif

Back