Omaha, Neb... Shout out!

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Going to Omaha this coming week and wanted to know where's a good place to go drink a few cold ones? Suggestions on places to see, Eat, Ect....? Any local hotspots in the evening? Thanks for fielding my questions.

Not sure KS but i'll hit up my gal pal that lives there and ask her some i know there are some board members here
say you gona be through Kansas city on the 20,21? i'm still planning on being there with or without my bike should be a good party there on firday and sat nights at the marriott
biggrin.gif

Dude if it's still there you have to hit Omaha Prime!!! AND Cahrlies On the Lake. "Get the Stuffed Prime Rib".

Omaha Prime is in the Old Market area downtown. Charlies has two locations, one west of downtown a fair bit, one South near The AF Base Housing.

I know folks don't listen to me much... (A Good THing) but seriously Omaha Prime is prolly one of the best steaks I have ever had. Excellent service as well. Charlies on the Lake is also really good... used ot be one of my favorites when I lived there. Stuffed Prime rib and start off with the Bahamian Lobster poppers... (I think That is what they were called)

Omaha Prime Restaurant
415 South 11th Street
Omaha, NE 68102
402-341-7040

Charlie's On the Lake Bellevue
3604 Twin Creek Drive
Bellevue, NE 68123
402-292-1777

Charlie's On the Lake
4150 South 144th Street
Omaha, NE 68137
402-894-9411

For what it's worth Bro... There is another steakhouse that used to be "THE" place to go right along the "Stockyards" along HWY 75. I guess it used to be the Cats Ass of steak in Omaha, but last two times I was there it was simply nasty. REAllY not what it was cracked up to be.

I'm here and the Rev was right on the money! Thanks Rev.... Heading back to Ks on Monday...

Were you talking about Johnny's Steakhouse (along the stockyards)
Yeppers, Thats the one... It's still a recommended destination according to propaganda in the area, but from experiance it was freakin nasty. Much more like a Black Angus or Outback but worse...

So where did you end up chowing bro? Was Omaha Prime still there?

Back
Top Bottom