Old power commander 3r map needed

Snoop

Registered
Hi all,
I'm resurrecting my 2002 Busa I need a map to open the power commander program (load file) Dyno jet only supports the PC USB now days. I'm trying to get the old unit to work to attempt some tuning for the new motor. It's been down since 2015 I've managed to find everything to make it work except the old computer I used to use is long gone. I'm almost there but need a map to open tuning program.

Just any map? Is the format ".map"? If no, what is it?

If yes, download the attached file, rename it from ".txt" to ".map". I had to rename it to comply with allowed file uploads.
yes just any map I have to load a map to open program then I can do GET MAP and pull out my old one I'll give it a try thanks

If yes, download the attached file, rename it from ".txt" to ".map". I had to rename it to comply with allowed file uplo

If yes, download the attached file, rename it from ".txt" to ".map". I had to rename it to comply with allowed file uploads.
Got it thank you very much I can see if the old PC III will fuel the new motor properly. I did have to change to ".map".

Back