Oklahoma Ride Sat. Jan 3 2009

If somebody would engineer some sort of plastic bubble or something that you could put around the bike to keep it dry, then I'd be in for sure :laugh:

I was already planning on hollering at you guys for a ride tomorrow, but then I saw the forecast and it just kinda went out the window.... CRAP!... was looking forward to finally getting to meet you guys.

(oh, and pilfering through the "pile" too :whistle: :cheerleader:)

If somebody would engineer some sort of plastic bubble or something that you could put around the bike to keep it dry, then I'd be in for sure :laugh:

I was already planning on hollering at you guys for a ride tomorrow, but then I saw the forecast and it just kinda went out the window.... CRAP!... was looking forward to finally getting to meet you guys.

(oh, and pilfering through the "pile" too :whistle: :cheerleader:)

Ok, so what time should I expect you? :whistle:

Im leaving now, maybe I will make it there in time to make the ride!

I wish :moon:

come on down we have plenty of room, bring the wife and kiddos.. plenty of dirt to play in.

:cheerleader:

Can someone who is going for sure PM me their number I may need some last minute directions. And is noon still the meeting time at the BBQ place?

Sorry Steve, I have a wrestling tournament Sunday and it's an all day affair.

Hey OK guys, I haven't seen any posts from Rick;aka the Professor, in a long time, is he doing ok, healthy,etc? I really enjoyed meeting and talking with Rick @ Eureka, hope all is well:dunno:

Can someone who is going for sure PM me their number I may need some last minute directions. And is noon still the meeting time at the BBQ place?

look at page one. Highway 51 east of US177
Noon or there about.

Did u get my cell?

How many leaving from Tulsa tomorrow? I would like to tag along to Stillwater as I live in Claremore.

Number is 918-381-4554. I will check it often in case you call. The BBQ joint is just East of 177 on HWy 51. :thumbsup:

How many leaving from Tulsa tomorrow? I would like to tag along to Stillwater as I live in Claremore.

There will be 4 of us leaving from Tulsa Fairgrounds in front of the Driller at 10:30

Would be awesome if you could meet us there,

Any questions give me a call at 271-1775

Also would you like me to add you to my OKLA Riders list

here is the map

map

picture003.jpg

Last edited:
Back