Oklahoma people, did this really happen?

Tdog

Registered
The most unbelievable is the last three words.

The cops were traveling down the highway at around 1 o'clock in the morning near Tulsa , Oklahoma . They found this on the road.

Another patrol car stopped a truck some miles down the highway and were struck with the following image.

The Truck Driver said he thought he felt the impact, but it took him almost 4 miles down the road before he thought he'd better pull over and check out his rig.

Notice the driver has no shoes on from the impact or from being drug all that distance. Ouch!

Side view of Motorcycle Driver caught up in the trailer of the Semi.

Witnesses and State Police say the Motorcyclist was traveling at 120 mph when he ran into the back of the moving semi-truck.
It pays to have a good quality helmet when riding a motorcycle, Now for the rest of the story! THIS GUY SURVIVED.

I received this in a email today and couldn't believe it. I have pictures that go with the text above but wasn't sure if it was a good idea to post them. It supposedly happened in the Tulsa area. Dang you should see the pics!

no pic, but I think I know which one you are talking about...it is old and true

Yes it happened in 07 or 08 IIRC. Very gruesome pics. That is what happens when you are moving at a much faster rate than traffic you are coming up on. HE DID NOT SURVIVE.

The most unbelievable is the last three words.

The cops were traveling down the highway at around 1 o'clock in the morning near Tulsa , Oklahoma . They found this on the road.

Another patrol car stopped a truck some miles down the highway and were struck with the following image.

The Truck Driver said he thought he felt the impact, but it took him almost 4 miles down the road before he thought he'd better pull over and check out his rig.

Notice the driver has no shoes on from the impact or from being drug all that distance. Ouch!

Side view of Motorcycle Driver caught up in the trailer of the Semi.

Witnesses and State Police say the Motorcyclist was traveling at 120 mph when he ran into the back of the moving semi-truck.
It pays to have a good quality helmet when riding a motorcycle, Now for the rest of the story! THIS GUY SURVIVED.

I received this in a email today and couldn't believe it. I have pictures that go with the text above but wasn't sure if it was a good idea to post them. It supposedly happened in the Tulsa area. Dang you should see the pics!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THE PICTURES!!!!

I received the same email with the pics, and still wish I had not seen those.

I am glad he survived (If it is real) but I don't like looking at those images.

Thanks for your discretion on that BTW.
Bubba

He did not survive. A week later his friend did almost the same exact thing except it was with a passenger car instead of a 18 wheeler. You might be able to look the real story up on kotv.com. I'm not for sure if their stories are kept for that long or not.

I did some looking into this some time ago. He did not live and his parents were upset that his picture was all over the internet and being used as helmet propaganda. Helmets good, using pictures of the death of someones child without permission for your own agenda , bad.

I was amazed when it said he survived. Now I'm sick to my stomach. Would a moderator please delete this thread. Thank you.

I was amazed when it said he survived. Now I'm sick to my stomach. Would a moderator please delete this thread. Thank you.

In no way do I hold you accountable for this thread. You were lied to by some sick people. I am just like you I would love to think this guy lived. I have seen this pic several times and I always think of the parents seeing this on the internet.

About 20 years ago I rear ended a tractor-trailer in my Jeep Commanche and he kept on going. Either didn't know I hit him or he was screwed up. The angry side of me thinks he was already full of violations. The more rationale side of me believe he just never felt the impact.

I came out with a broken leg, lucky me. If I were driving a car I woudln't be here. The truck engine kept the cab from running into the t-bar. I had fallen asleep on the road.

I have seen this one on another website and yes it was true, and the original article said that the rider had SLOWED down to 120 right before impact.

One thing to keep in mind while riding on interstate with no traffic and someone merges on is that they don't know you are doing 2x or 3x the speed limit. You assume they see the one bright motorcycle light coming down the dark road, but think it's going the speed limit and hop in front. I friend of a friend clipped the back end of a truck somewhere in TX a couple months ago and died. He was in the triple digits when he hit the truck..

Nothing will save you from a dead stop from 120 mph to 60-65 mph. Thats a differenc of 60 mph and no helmet or gear will overcome physics. He actually looks better than I thought he would

Back