Okay, it's official...

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
Based on the income poll, where 67% of us make over $50,000, and 22% of us make over $100,000.

Based on the coffee poll, where 68% of us either drink some kind of grind-your-own foo-foo coffee or Starbucks.

It's official: us bunch of scary biker-type knuckle-dragging low sloping Prognathian-browed outlaws are actually a bunch of yuppies!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Boy, if the four-wheeled public only knew....

biggrin.gif

Well since 89% of us make over $50,000, then by the US Governments estimates, we're also RICH GUYS
laugh.gif
who are in the top 20% of the population  
wow.gif
. This should make you remember to ask, just what the Governments definition of anything is
wink.gif

I wish I made that kinda money... I'd even drink the coffee to go along with it. And I HATE coffee...

Well Duh! Hell Even RSD is Yuppie in a Punk Rockers Body! Sipppin his Latte'...
laugh.gif

Based on the income poll, where 67% of us make over $50,000, and 22% of us make over $100,000.

Based on the coffee poll, where 68% of us either drink some kind of grind-your-own foo-foo coffee or Starbucks.

It's official: us bunch of scary biker-type knuckle-dragging low sloping Prognathian-browed outlaws are actually a bunch of yuppies!!  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Boy, if the four-wheeled public only knew....
Shhhhhhhh-we've got an image to protect so DON"T TELL!!!!! LOL

biggrin.gif

shoot, I dont care who knows! I'll take a grande Caramel Macchiato or a nice Peanut Butter Cup Mocha, with a big piece of Apple Streussel Coffeecake. Anybody want 2 tell the guy at the counter who orders that at 6'7" and 230lbs, that he's a yuppie?
rock.gif

I dont think so.
biggrin.gif

I am finally a yuppy...

Culmination of 6 years of advanced degree education and 2 years work experience = yuppyhood.

I'll take it
wink.gif

shoot, I dont care who knows! I'll take a grande Caramel Macchiato or a nice Peanut Butter Cup Mocha, with a big piece of Apple Streussel Coffeecake. Anybody want 2 tell the guy at the counter who orders that at 6'7" and 230lbs, that he's a yuppie?
rock.gif

I dont think so.
biggrin.gif
Yeah, a BIG friggin yuppie!!
biggrin.gif
I'll do it, if you'll get me a stool to stand on...

Just promise you won't make Amy handle your light work, that would be embarrasing!
blush.gif

P.S.- But at 165, I'll race ya to settle it...
tounge.gif

P.P.S.- It WOULD look cool to see twin Busa's line up side by side for a race...

<!--EDIT|Shibumi
Reason for Edit: "PPS"|1155954636 -->

biggrin.gif

Wow, kinda says something about the intelligence levels of Hayabusa purchasers, don't it? ... those in the know... buy the best of the best
smile.gif

this doesnt fit but I thought it was funny
satanic_cover.jpg

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: "t y p &amp; o, and typo was his name-o"|1155959395 -->

rock.gif

I dont think so.  
biggrin.gif
Hey BigDiesel, we've got something else in common besides the Busa... the Caramel Machiato (my favorite).

if i am in the upper ranks of society...why is my kitchen empty? (darn kids) and no..i dont drink coffee frappe or otherwise...just feed me DEW!!!!

Back
Top Bottom