OK, whose the funny guy.......

psycobusa

Registered
i start looking through the mail today and see this envelope which reads ATTN: PSYCOBUSA, and doenst have a return senders name. i started joking to myself, i must have ticked somebody off on the net and they decided to send me some anthrax.  
laugh.gif
 so i shake the package and hear some metal pieces clanging together. i finally open it up to find someone has sent me some pins with chuck norris sayings written on them to pin to my shirt.  
ices_rofl.gif
 my digi cam isnt working right now so i cant take pics of em but i found some on the net to show you what they look like. i have four of em and here's what they say....

1. chuck norris doesnt step on toes. he steps on necks!!!

2. chuck norris doesnt do push ups. he pushes the world down!

3. chuck norris makes onions cry!!

4. the chief export of chuck norris is pain!

jump9.gif

now then, this is the only place i visit with a chuck norris sig and avatar so i know it had to be somebody from here....so who is the unknown sender i need to thank?
these things are hilarious. im going to wear em to work for some laughs  
laugh.gif

big thanks to _  
bowdown.gif

jonathan

chuck.jpg

laugh.gif

he he he he he
firedevil.gif

One day I was walking in the mall...

There is a rule at malls. You must browse spencers
all_coholic.gif

While there, I noticed a whole mess of Chuck Norris pins....

hmmmmmm, pyscobusa immediately came to mind. The avatar.... the sig line.... He probably wears Chuck Norris underwear, while sleeping in Chuck Norris PJs, in Chuck Norris sheets, resting his head on a Chuck Norris pillow cloth, staring up at a Chuck Norris poster above his bed, while holding onto his Chuck Norris doll
poke.gif

I just HAD to buy those pins and mail them off
beerchug.gif

Merry Christmas you Chuck Norris junkie!!
super.gif

Back