OK, What Color Micron Slip On?

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
OK Folks, I think I have Decided on Micron Bolt-ons. I'm just after a little extra noise, w/o all the extra work. So if you would watch my crappy lil thing below and gimmie some opinions!!! Thanks bunch Folks... :thumbsup:

Pipe_choicesl.gif

I kinda like the Black to red fade...But I think it might be too much red...

...no...the red's too much IMO...

I like all black or black fading to silver on your bike...

Damn, you've got too much time to do that kind of stuff! But, I think it's cool! :D

I think if you gould get it to flash different colors on your bike, like on the GIF..
That would be the schiz-nittle-bam-twist! :super:

Neither version with red works unless you do more to bring out red in the bike ie change the Suzuki logo to red or something like that. The Black to Silver combo looks hot. The Carbon one looks good too.

There is a busa in my town with the carbon fiber microns, killer looking. There are also quite a few bike around here with the fade microns....to tell you the truth, they make the bikes look kind of cheesey. I am really glad I saw them before I bought because I was going to go with the black to silver. Instead, went with Yosh, very happy!

Cool I think this is what I needed to hear. I needed to be talked down.

I am curious though if anyone likes the black to red? I think it could be ok if I had the pegs and wheels powder coated red as well. But then again, it might just push it to far into the squidly dome...Wish I could get them to just rotate like the GIF as well... That would be handy.

Hmmm....

There is a busa in my town with the carbon fiber microns, killer looking. There are also quite a few bike around here with the fade microns....to tell you the truth, they make the bikes look kind of cheesey. I am really glad I saw them before I bought because I was going to go with the black to silver. Instead, went with Yosh, very happy!
I have the faded versions and get a ton of compliments on them. I guess it is just personal pref.

Cool I think this is what I needed to hear.  I needed to be talked down.

I am curious though if anyone likes the black to red?  I think it could be ok if I had the pegs and wheels powder coated red as well.  But then again, it might just push it to far into the squidly dome...Wish I could get them to just rotate like the GIF as well...  That would be handy.

Hmmm....
A little spendy for the rotate thing. So ork your magic and show us what it would look like with red wheels. Kinda doubt if I would like it, ubt it could be really hot...would love to see.

I agree carbon is prolly best for cool factor and pose value. But, I cannot really justify the extra expense for those reasons... Not when Aluminum cans are so much less expensive. When I move to a full system I will prolly do carbon...

The black carbon fiber is the best lookin' can on yer bike in my opinion. Second would be the black to silver can. Not as nice lookin' as the carbon can but still nice. You asked for more opinions on the black to red can? Hmmmm, nah... too much red. Oh, and if you paint the wheels red you may as well put a trolling motor and school bus mirrors on it. It'd be ruined anyway. ;)

And please tell me that this is an old pic of yer busa and that you ain't still sportin' them ugly reflectors. :laugh:

Hmmm... Didn't see yer post about not wanting to spend the carbon kinda money. Figured that since you included them in yer gif that they were an option. Tricked me, huh? :D

In that case, either the black to grey can or solid grey would be my choice.

You sure you hadn't rather wait and do a full system the first time?

Scratch that. Just watched it again and thought of something that would look cool, if you could get it done. Get the solid black cans (not carbon) and have the Micron decals redone to match the color of the decals on the tail section. You could have the "M" in red with "icron" in grey, or maybe to make it match better, have "Micro" in grey and the "n" in red. Or maybe even have Micron in grey with a red outline. I think that'd be killer and it'd be one off, too. Prolly wouldn't see another set of Microns just like yers that way. :cool:

Sorry to throw you off there Bulletrain. Yeah this is an older pic, I was at work when I slapped the GIF together real quick all I had was older photos.
I dunno man, I really do not foresee me wanting more HP. Really the Stock output is more than enough. So I dunno if a full system will ever make it in there. Although, the cost of a full sytem for the busa is less than trying to buy twin slip ons in a lot of cases.... We'll See...

i have the black carbon oval single and love the look/sound. if you ever plan to buy a full system dont buy slipons now wait and drop the coin when you can. my system cost 700.00 out the door not a bad buy i thought and even though i dynoed the bike and she came up to 163hp i dont feel a big difference in power ,it definatly is a lot more responsive. hope it helps.

dan

1 - Carbon (Ever thought about Titanium?)
2 - All Black (since the bike is all black anyway)
3 - Black to Silver (because the bike is not completely black)
4 - Black to Red (there's some red in it already; I agree it's too much red)

Back