Ok, pics of GotBusa?'s ride!

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Gotbusa? has tried several times to post pics of his busa here but hasn't been able to get the pics to work. Well, he e-mailed me the pics so I could help him out with it. Enough with the words, check out this sharp ass ride!
biggrin.gif

gotbusa_01.jpg

Yo Gb, I took the liberty of covering up your license plate number, bro. Hope you don't mind.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070221371 -->

gotbusa_03.jpg

I have a few more pics from him but my lunch break is up and I've got a call to run. I'll go through them and probably post a few more this evening after work.

Nice ass ride Gotbusa? !!!
beerchug.gif
super.gif

Nice looking bike. I have the black frame on my R1 and the more I see it on the Hayabusa the more I like it.

Lance

It does look good. Thought that was the color I wanted originally. Then I wised up!

GOT BUSA HOW DO YOU LIKE THE HINDLE STREETSMART PIPE?
I AM THINKING OF BUYING THAT ONE FOR MY BLACK AND BLUE.

Thank you BulletTrain for posting them up and thanks for the kind words guys!  

I plan to powder coat everything else Black this winter so hopefully things will match.  Does anyone that has had it done know what the exact color code/# is of the stock Black Suzuki parts?  I don't want two different colors if you know what I mean!?!?  Can anyone recommend someone that does it?
rock.gif
?

As for the (www.BrockDavidson.com) Street Smart System Gen III, I love it!  I think it is the best system available for the Hayabusa.  Top quality, sounds great, and good price!  Just take your time on the install and you will be fine.  Performance wise, the bike is totally different.  I didn't really improve much at the 1/4 mile track (.1 & 3 mph) due to me not able to keep the front wheel on the ground.  It was also the last weekend of the season so that didn't really help with me rushing to get some runs in.  But on the street holy-sh*#!  I have raced a buddy of mine and it's UGLY!  Doesn't matter the SPEED or RPM, I just keep pulling and pulling away!  It's the best mod yet if I can hold off on a TURBO!
tounge.gif

Thanks again guys!
biggrin.gif

Josh
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070252634 -->

BulletTrain,

That last picture is my buddy from work, he stops in sometimes but doesn't post much(HayabusaJockey). He isn't doing to bad for his first time racing a bike. I think his best run has been a 10.5 @ 135(all stock)! Of course I can't let him beat me, just a little competition from work!
biggrin.gif

Thanks again.............Everyone ride safe and have a Happy Holiday's!

Josh
cool.gif

Looks good Josh! And from the looks of the rear tire you dont only go straight but tip it over a bit as well.
thumbs-up.gif

Very nice bike Got-Busa!  Love the Hindle exhaust too...
Looks like Rev's Lilah has some competition...
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "I'm a dummy"|1070300544 -->

Back