ok,for the 1st. person to respond..

Got em and gone...thanks guys.
beerchug.gif

The Cap shut down the donations, said "right now don't need them", THANKS TO OUR SPONSERS !!! I wanted to donate, I wanted some BALLS !!

If you are the 1st person to respond to this thread, and want a set of custom Bar ends..... then all you need to do is send a $20.00 Donation to H.org and you will get these. I have custom made them, and only 1 person has these besides you. They are made of polished Stainless Steel!!  Tis the season. Please do NOT reply if you do not want them..

View attachment 1592668 </span>
[/Quote]
Got my bar ends today. I had to run down to the cold garage to try them on. Quality, craftmanship, and fit are perfect.
I feel special with custom bar ends.
Again thanks to Brendanp and the Org. I will post pictures soon.
thumb_up.gif

I made a few sets and offered them up, and no one wanted to pay for them... that is why I started this thread a while ago, just to have some fun with you guys. If no one wants to buy them, then at least I can can get my jollies off of someone "winning them"....that is really the truth boys....
All in all, in the end,,,, what really matters to a guy like me is that I made someone happy, and they appreciate something that no one else might have... It is NEVER about the money for me...believe me....
beerchug.gif

Back