Oh what a nice sound it is... FINALLY

mospeed

Registered
Well, as some as you know I received a full Yoshimura TRS from Santa and when I installed it, it sounded horrible.  Read further here...

I received the muffler back from yoshimua without the insert (was shipped along with it though) and finally put the muffler back on the ole girl...

oh my....  
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif
  that is one sweet sound.... the bass from the bike shakes my garage... but its not overwhelming loud.  Just the deep throaty sound is sweet music to the ears!!!

pics...
DSC04074.jpg

DSC04076.jpg

I wasn't sure how I would like the single muffler set up, but I think it looks better.  the bike looks less bulky.  

beerchug.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

You can't make a post like that and not include a sound clip...
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif

the only problem, and i know, im on my 2nd set up like u got, is the pipe changes colors. oh and the header is rusting.
stainless that rusts, what a country. but i live by the beach, so....

re: rust
you outta see what harleys look like down here.
on my bike the only corrosion is header and sliders and the brake lines fittings r turning white
SHOCKED.gif

If your pipe was discoloring, it could be from running too lean. Worth checking anyway. If you want to get the discolorwtion off the pipe, there's a product called Wenol that works wonders with that. It cleans up chrome like a MOFO. Recently coming from a cruiser, trust me, i know a thing or two about keeping up with chrome.
pirate.gif

Yeah!  Back the Vette out, would like to see some pixs, waiting for my 40 Bday, asked wifey what she thinks about me getting a vette she said whateva  
SHOCKED.gif
  thats sounds like go ahead to me  
super.gif

Looks great. +1 on the sound clip... I guess I can't talk though because I haven't made a sound clip of mine yet either.

Ejosh: Repeat after me....

"it is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission"

I used that logic to get my cobra kit car AND my hayabusa. My wife uses it to get $600 purses.

Back