OEM K8 Oil Pan and gasket?

Oil pan part number: 11511-24F10
est price: 123.14USD

Oil pan gasket part number: 11489-24F01
est price: 9.90USD

I have to ask... what happened to your oil pan? ???

I might even be able to beat that by a little bit, equally interested how your needing a pan. I had to get one a while back because of a speed bump.

Because I am an idiot who was in a rush changing oil with a hot oil pan and a cold drain plug. Threads on the pan lost the fight.

Brain farts are expensive. Got a pan and gasket locally for $119.42. Guess it was a great deal.

Thanks guys!

Mr Cycles, sure am. Actually the name still needs to be changed from Vman1300 so people can still get in touch with us.

Ken

Not a problem, if you can help with that or know who to contact let me know.

Ken

I think Captain is who you would have to PM to get that changed, or maybe just one of the admins. You guys have a great business and great prices!

I fall into the same category, I'm goin to try to find one local monday if not I will need one from a sponsor in the org if possible and how long to ship with cost to calgary alberta canada, I'm on vacation this friday and need to get back up and running.

Thanks all

Because I am an idiot who was in a rush changing oil with a hot oil pan and a cold drain plug. Threads on the pan lost the fight.

Brain farts are expensive. Got a pan and gasket locally for $119.42. Guess it was a great deal.

Thanks guys!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back