Oem Fairings Rash Advice

Hello, This is my first post on the forum so do excuse me if this isn't the correct location. I'm new to busa ownership as of last week to a gen1 '05. Relatively speaking, this bike is clean as a whistle with the exception of a low speed "tip over" the original and only other owner had in 2006. The condition of the fairings are in the pics. I've heard a lot of folks tell me I shouldn't even be concerned about this amount of damage but it's bothersome and to make it mine I want this gone. Any hope for repair?

IMG_0865.JPG

IMG_0862.JPG

IMG_0861.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG

I had a tip over on a new 08 in the fall of 08. Changing everything you have listed with a new exhaust to replace the left can was over 3K. OEM plastics can't be beat for quality. There are tons of aftermarkets available but none will match the quality of the OEMs.

Well its not a show bike. If it bothers you, spend $600 on a new set of plastics. Will look a hell of a lot better than the rashed up oem stuff. If you want a show bike you could drop thousands on new OEM plastics, up to you really.

Back