OCC Drama -- Is it real?

Postal

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so if you watched American Chopper last night on TLC you know that Paul Sr. fired Paul Jr. Questions is; is it real or was it staged for the show? It looked pretty convincing to me.

Thoughts?

P.

:beerchug:

it is all about ratings... those guys are living way to high on the hog to screw that up..

I thought Vinnie was gone. As far as last night, the show must go on,it's all for the ratings as someone has already stated.

Vinnie's been gone for some time now. Last night's preview of next weeks show already had them sitting with a shrink discussing things with Mikey between the combatants.:rofl:

They do that same crap on every episode. I live in my own reality who give's
a flip about theirs!?

It's easy to take excerpts from 48-72 hours and shrink it down to nothing but strife and controversy. If you videotaped my life and cut it down to only the most interesting 30 minutes, it might look pretty nasty too.

That show got old for me some time ago.. Before Vinnie's departure in fact. All the of screaming and pissing contests going on reminded me of my relationship with dad as a teen.

I also left watching the show way before Vinnie left. Just curious why he left, got tired of the fighting also thats way we stopped watching the show.

i havent watched it in so long that i didnt know that Vinny left. Why did he leave and where did he go?

Back